• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♢ ☾ Chibi ☆ Chibi Shop☽ ☄ Chibi Pixels ☄ Slots 5/5 ☄ CLOSED ♢

Sure. ^^

I'll let you in this once. It's Christmas. ^^

What collectibles are you offering?

I have some green and red candies. Would that suffice, or are you looking for other collectibles? If you are, I'll just post a bit to earn some BTB and come back later.

Also, thank you for the kind gesture, but I'll probably only be able to take it if you accept collectibles or if I can post enough to get around 20 BTB. (wow I sound really ungrateful and demanding sorry)

Animated/Normal: Animated.
Reference/s:
Uz7KAi1.jpg
Price: 250 - i think my sister sent payment already!

I have some green and red candies. Would that suffice, or are you looking for other collectibles? If you are, I'll just post a bit to earn some BTB and come back later.

Also, thank you for the kind gesture, but I'll probably only be able to take it if you accept collectibles or if I can post enough to get around 20 BTB. (wow I sound really ungrateful and demanding sorry)
I'm pretty happy with some green candy. ^^
Blue and green candy are very much welcome haha. I'm letting you through since its Christmas. Just for you only. It's cool. :)

So, whats your offer? Fill it out in the order form. :)

Animated/Normal: Animated.
Reference/s:
Uz7KAi1.jpg
Price: 250 - i think my sister sent payment already!
Yup, she did. Thank you. :)
Accepted.

Thank you to your sister for the donation.

Last edited:
Animated/Normal: Animated
Reference/s:
B5qtbVUCMAASA4H.jpg
B5qtooBCYAAcDcv.jpg
B5quQfVCQAADrb0.jpg
B5qt7ISCQAALk2E.jpg
Price: 2 Green Candies

Thanks so much for considering this! Feel free to simplify my character's clothes, since the pattern may be a bit difficult to replicate. Also, feel free to remove the glasses if you want. :)

Last edited:
Animated/Normal: Animated
Reference/s:
B5qtbVUCMAASA4H.jpg
B5qtooBCYAAcDcv.jpg
B5quQfVCQAADrb0.jpg
B5qt7ISCQAALk2E.jpg
Price: 2 Green Candies

Thanks so much for considering this! Feel free to simplify my character's clothes, since the pattern may be a bit difficult to replicate. Also, feel free to remove the glasses if you want. :)
Accepted. Send over the candies now if you wish as I would like the payment first. :)
I'll find a way with the glasses and pattern I hope.

Last edited:
Kairi-Kitten - 1/3
Zl3ubjl.gif

Still working on the other two. I hope its to your liking.​

Thanks for holding my reserve ;w; <3

Edit

Animated/Normal: Animated please~
Reference/s:
k16mmu.jpg

It's an outdated pic, but the eye colour is supposed to be black ;--;
Price: 250TBT

Is it possible for you to change the colour of the left eye after a one second interval? So in one second, it's black, and then in the next second it turns red and etc.? I'm more than willing to pay 250+ TBT if you're up to it! If you can't, then it's fine :)

Last edited:
Okie, edited the post :d
Animated/Normal: Animated please~
Reference/s:
k16mmu.jpg

It's an outdated pic, but the eye colour is supposed to be black ;--;
Price: 250TBT

Is it possible for you to change the colour of the left eye after a one second interval? So in one second, it's black, and then in the next second it turns red and etc.? I'm more than willing to pay 250+ TBT if you're up to it! If you can't, then it's fine :)
Accepted.

I can do that for the eyes, but I would like extra. How much are you thinking for extra? 100 tbt bells?

Last edited:
AMG just noticed and if this is too difficult, but could you make my first one's eyes sky blue of any color of your choice : )? As with my ebony haired girl Purple/Pinkish and Mayor would be Ocean/Sea Blue xD If the color changing is too much then never you mind haha ;P

I don't want to overwork you<<33

Shop Banner added
Extra Details added to order.​

-----

AMG just noticed and if this is too difficult, but could you make my first one's eyes sky blue of any color of your choice : )? As with my ebony haired girl Purple/Pinkish and Mayor would be Ocean/Sea Blue xD If the color changing is too much then never you mind haha ;P

I don't want to overwork you<<33
I'll give it a go. :)

Last edited:
Back