• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♢ ☾ Chibi ☆ Chibi Shop☽ ☄ Chibi Pixels ☄ Slots 5/5 ☄ CLOSED ♢

Oh my I haven't been up to speed with these pixels lately. Note to self, do not open 10 slots at a time ever again.
kaomoji_emoji_set___sweatdrop_by_cute_materials-d5zjew4.gif

Aww, take your time with your orders! I'm willing as long as it has to with my order. Good luck with finishing them! ^^

Last edited:
Oh my I haven't been up to speed with these pixels lately. Note to self, do not open 10 slots at a time ever again.
kaomoji_emoji_set___sweatdrop_by_cute_materials-d5zjew4.gif

X8wa5uV.png

MC4pros
0tZmJEp.gif

tumblr_inline_ndjdbn3ztp1qgy16y.gif

OH
MY
GOODNESS!
It's PERFECT! You're so talented!; o ; AHHHHHH, thank you!!
tumblr_m9ralkDCHA1qdlkyg.gif

Aww, take your time with your orders! I'm willing as long as it has to with my order. Good luck with finishing them! ^^
Thank you ADanishMuffin. ;;
I'm hoping to get these orders done soon. I've been pretty busy with family.

tumblr_inline_ndjdbn3ztp1qgy16y.gif

OH
MY
GOODNESS!
It's PERFECT! You're so talented!; o ; AHHHHHH, thank you!!
tumblr_m9ralkDCHA1qdlkyg.gif
You're welcome hun, and thank you.
tumblr_inline_ng3gv51pvh1rnvhlp.gif

I just wanted to drop by and say how I love the little details you put in your pixels~
And ik pixel art isn't easy
They're so cute! Good job c:

I just wanted to drop by and say how I love the little details you put in your pixels~
And ik pixel art isn't easy
They're so cute! Good job c:
My goodness thank you.
emoji31_by_emoji_icon-d6kvby0.gif

I've been doing pixels for ages, its time and practice.

moving upp on the list! can't wait :D :D

I hope you get yours soon. She may be busy, but you'll get yours.

Since my order is done, I'll be back to posting here and complimenting on what Chibi has done.

And yeah, 10 slots is too much. I saw how it builds pressure. We're back at 5.

Last edited:
Aww, I love the little pinwheel! It's so adorable! ; v ;
I'm glad someone likes it. I was scared the animation looks like its going backwards lol. Maybe I should of doubled the frames making the pinwheel go faster. But I'm scared it would look quite strange with the two speeds, pinwheel and the bouncing.

moving upp on the list! can't wait :D :D
Wosssshhhh.

...I need to devote moar lurking time on this thread.
*lurking intensifies*
Hehe. I may be opening a slot soon, so keep an eye out. **

Last edited:
I'm glad someone likes it. I was scared the animation looks like its going backwards lol. Maybe I should of doubled the frames making the pinwheel go faster. But I'm scared it would look quite strange with the two speeds, pinwheel and the bouncing.

You still did well. Meanwhile, I'll wait and put in Penny's order form.

You still did well. Meanwhile, I'll wait and put in Penny's order form.
Perhaps, but it would take me sometime (and I didn't save the opposite frames..).

Plus I can't imagine how that would work. I keep seeing it as shes holding a ninja pinwheel going that fast at 250ms per frame, bounce 500ms per frame. I could try and make it slower but I would have to use some maths or make two separate gifs and add them together. Again that would take a lot of time.

Last edited:
I would like to put in my last order form when the next slot opens up, but I need to let the others have their chance, so I'm not going next. That, and the world doesn't revolve around me (but it does revolve around the sun).

Any upcoming streams? Haven't seen you around lately due to life and it's craziness... :p
I was planing a stream today and the next thing I knew I was helping friends on another stream pfff. Maybe later, if not, not sure, perhaps tomorrow. Sorry about that.

X8wa5uV.png

Sholee
hPS6MbL.gif

---------------------------

PoizonMushro0m, I forgot to ask if you wanted the mii dressed like a normal mii or as the ref you provided from Super Smash Bros WiiU. If normal, what color?

He's just a head at the moment....
T2AQ3qr.png

---------------------------

HzftILY.gif

ONE SLOT OPEN

I'm not sure if I can put in my order form next or let someone else go. I don't want to be selfish, but nobody hasn't went yet.

Back