• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♢ ☾ Chibi ☆ Chibi Shop☽ ☄ Chibi Pixels ☄ Slots 5/5 ☄ CLOSED ♢

I knew you would love this, so I had to share!

qWWeBM5.jpg

THIS is why I love my little Marshalmellow!

I knew you would love this, so I had to share!

qWWeBM5.jpg

THIS is why I love my little Marshalmellow!
You sitting on your poor Marshalmellow does not come out as a nice image for me haha. ;w;
Poor Marshalmellow.

One of the images is just a clearer drawing of the sweater design.
Thanks, Chibi~
Thank you. I'll save those now. ^^

Last edited:
Now that I have the money, I'll be stalking this thread.

You sitting on your poor Marshalmellow does not come out as a nice image for me haha. ;w;
Poor Marshalmellow.

Reread it...LOL...

He wanted me to sit where he was sitting and then HE could sit on MY lap...LOL

Here was the outcome:

tGvBIeA.jpg

I said, "Naw, Marshalmellow...Maybe next time"

Last edited:
Are you going to be streaming today?
Sorry no. I have been very busy lately with rl and I haven't gotten any spare time yet to do art. I apologize.
I plan to soon, but definitely not today.

I'm just gonna bump this so that I can find it more easily. XD
You're not the first lol.

Last edited:
I know you have full slots, but may I place an order? PLEASE, take your time with it - I don't mind at all! Your artwork is beautiful! I have my mayor references ready.

I know you have full slots, but may I place an order? PLEASE, take your time with it - I don't mind at all! Your artwork is beautiful! I have my mayor references ready.
I'm sorry, you will have to wait till a slot is open.
You're not the only one eager, as well its not fair to the ones who are waiting.

I have a question, but it's not for you. It's for Sholee if she sees this thread again.

Do rabbits hoard peaches?

I guess you must've been too busy to work on the chibis. Not trying to rush you here. Are you going to close the shop as you take a break?

Back