• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~CHIBI MAYOR W/ VILLAGER ART~! [2/2] RLC/TBT

Okay! Thank you so much! Well, in that case, is it okay if I ask for a slot to be reserved? c:

It's absolutely okay! I'll put you down :) You can leave your reference and which style you'd like whenever! Thank you <3

I might get to one of the requests tonight, but if not I'll do them tomorrow afternoon~! Work is running late >.>

ooo! Can I please be put on the reserves list? O:

OMG universaljellyfish's came out ammmazing ^_^ I can't wait to see mine ^_^ ^_^ lol I'm stalking your thread, your art is just way to cute!

May you please put me on the reserve list? If not, I guess I will just place my order now?

I would like the 2nd style! For my doll, I would like to be holding Mitzi! Here is my reference!
(For some reason, spoilers are just going to bold, so I guess I will just paste the URL to Imgur here?)
Here!

Last edited:
Hi! Is it okay if I place my order now? Just so I don't forget when it's actually my turn lol.

I'd like style 2, and for the villager doll, I'd like Kyle, please! If you can't draw Kyle for any reason, let me know and I'll pick a different dreamie. c:

Here's my mayor: (he has the "default" eyes, kinda hard to see them with his tiny shades)
HNI_0042.JPG
And just so you can see his hair:
HNI_0043.JPG

Last edited:
May you please put me on the reserve list? If not, I guess I will just place my order now?

I would like the 2nd style! For my doll, I would like to be holding Mitzi! Here is my reference!
(For some reason, spoilers are just going to bold, so I guess I will just paste the URL to Imgur here?)
Here!

I'll put you on the reserve list~! I'll VM you when it's up on the thread, which should be in a couple days :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Is it okay if I place my order now? Just so I don't forget when it's actually my turn lol.

I'd like style 2, and for the villager doll, I'd like Kyle, please! If you can't draw Kyle for any reason, let me know and I'll pick a different dreamie. c:

Here's my mayor: (he has the "default" eyes, kinda hard to see them with his tiny shades)
And just so you can see his hair:

Ohhh my god he's so cute. I should be getting to your's tomorrow night <3

Last edited:
I'll put you on the reserve list~! I'll VM you when it's up on the thread, which should be in a couple days :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhh my god he's so cute. I should be getting to your's tomorrow night <3

Ah, thank you!

Oh-- okay so um... Since I'm in the slots, can I go ahead and tell you what I want? ; o ;
Style 2 please-- with my Mayor of course-- and with Zucker //since he's been my biggest dreamiE EVER <33
bucky barnes 2_zps8l5h4alr.png
When do you want me to send the TBT? o:

My mayor's name is Melanie btw! c:

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I'm sure you can tell from my sig but my mayor's name is Crowley. Sorry, forgot to mention that!

Oh yeah, I'm sure you can tell from my sig but my mayor's name is Crowley. Sorry, forgot to mention that!

Oh, I forgot as well.. thanks for saying this, haha. My mayor's name is Elena.

Oh-- okay so um... Since I'm in the slots, can I go ahead and tell you what I want? ; o ;
Style 2 please-- with my Mayor of course-- and with Zucker //since he's been my biggest dreamiE EVER <33
When do you want me to send the TBT? o:

My mayor's name is Melanie btw! c:

Okay! You got it <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhh thank you for pointing it out! I sometimes completely overlook things like that >.> I'll be working on your's tonight!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I forgot as well.. thanks for saying this, haha. My mayor's name is Elena.

Note taken! <3

Oh my goD THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE IT'S SO ADORABLE IM DYINGGGGGG THANK YOU SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAJDKSOFNAOHDPWNTKAF

Back