• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~CHIBI MAYOR W/ VILLAGER ART~! [2/2] RLC/TBT

Hi love!
I know you're closed but do you think that someday you will have art slots open for art like this? (x)
It's suuuuper cute. ;v;

Hi love!
I know you're closed but do you think that someday you will have art slots open for art like this? (x)
It's suuuuper cute. ;v;

Hiya! <3

I was thinking about it actually! I might be adding it in next month. I want to play around with the style a little more. Thank you so much!! <3

Last edited:
Hiya! <3

I was thinking about it actually! I might be adding it in next month. I want to play around with the style a little more. Thank you so much!! <3

Okays! ^0^ Whenever/if ever you do offer them, please send me a message to let me know you're open again. <3

You can post it now if you'd like!

Thank you! ^^
I'm not sure if this is proper, but here is my ref! I'd really like style number 2 please (mayor w/ villager doll, just clarifying in case I misread or made a typo). My mayor's name is Kris, and the villager I'd like is Robin :)
If I left anything out just let me know! Thanks again ^^

FINISHED PICKUP:
For DarkCharliXo~

zr6JbC8.png

HssssffffILOVEITSOOOOMUCHOMG

SSENDING THE TBT NOW THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Hi I'd like to get a style 2 Chibi with villager doll. This is my Mayor1447624807763-1517149645.jpg 1447624870079-1629248472.jpg And I'd like the villager doll to be Erik.

Back