• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~CHIBI MAYOR W/ VILLAGER ART~! [2/2] RLC/TBT

Nice art c: I?ll take a slot by 300 tbt? I think.

References of my mayor:
YvHuRYX.jpg

IBMu12a.jpg

rmH845v.jpg

You can see her in my avatar and firm too. Thanks c:

As long as it's a person and you have a reference, I'll do OC's :)

and 1 per order right? xDD *grabby hands*

- - - Post Merge - - -

here is yoih
here is hiei

feel free to pick whoever. yoih is more mischievous (he thinks he's hot stuff) while hiei is more on the quiet/shy/serious side. people tend to get confused with hiei's hair. its light/pale blue with white and black streaks. he also has a small tattoo thingie on his leg. and you'll see that yoih's shoes are all over the place, i never thought through that part of the design haha

Last edited:
AHH POHMYAGWD,
SO CUTE ;O;
-throws flowers everywehre- AHH LOL<3
Thank you so much bby g <3

and 1 per order right? xDD *grabby hands*

- - - Post Merge - - -

here is yoih
here is hiei

feel free to pick whoever. yoih is more mischievous (he thinks he's hot stuff) while hiei is more on the quiet/shy/serious side. people tend to get confused with hiei's hair. its light/pale blue with white and black streaks. he also has a small tattoo thingie on his leg. and you'll see that yoih's shoes are all over the place, i never thought through that part of the design haha

I'll try and get them both in as long as I have the time! I really like their designs <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

AHH POHMYAGWD,
SO CUTE ;O;
-throws flowers everywehre- AHH LOL<3
Thank you so much bby g <3

I'm so glad you like it!! You are so very welcome!! <3

OMG I LOVE IT! Thank you so much!!! ^0^ Sending now with a little tip. <3

May finally be able to order in 2-3 days yay : ) These are so freaking cute <3

Back