• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~CHIBI MAYOR W/ VILLAGER ART~! [2/2] RLC/TBT

For Witch~
Hn1Heqj.png

Love it c: TYSM :blush: I send the bells now.

I'll go ahead and order again, if that is okay?

Ref: x
Transparent background again, pretty please. ^0^
Also, no need to draw her backpack. ;P

I'll go ahead and order again, if that is okay?

Ref: x
Transparent background again, pretty please. ^0^
Also, no need to draw her backpack. ;P

That's perfectly fine! Your characters are so cute! I'll VM when it's up and thank you so much <3

i would like to order! let me get the stuff together! your art is adorable!

i would like to order a chibi of my mayor!

i included some ref. pics without the hat on because i want you to see what my hair looks like. it would be cool if you could have some hair poking out the front of the hat when you draw it!

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG

i would like to order a chibi of my mayor!

i included some ref. pics without the hat on because i want you to see what my hair looks like. it would be cool if you could have some hair poking out the front of the hat when you draw it!

Ahhh, they're so cute~! I'll VM you when the drawing is up :) Thank you again <3

aaaaaaaaaaaa the one for bunlily <3 Cannot wait until I can get a slot 8'D I have such a cute Keomonomimi for you to draw once you're more free : D Plus once I get some extra TBT^^

aaaaaaaaaaaa the one for bunlily <3 Cannot wait until I can get a slot 8'D I have such a cute Keomonomimi for you to draw once you're more free : D Plus once I get some extra TBT^^

Thank you for your support! I'm super excited to get to draw your character~! <3

Last edited:
Back