• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Chickens are underrated.

Farobi

not a bad member
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7016-2649-0314
Isabelle
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Coco
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Peach (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Classic Easter Egg
Gold Super Mailbox
I dunno but somehow i feel like changing Becky > Whitney and maybe even Ken > Shep (that's a big maybe). I like Chickens bar Egbert and Goose haha.

who are some underrated villager-types in your opinion?

I really don't like the chickens if I'm honest. I don't like them in my town, not because it's my favorite meal ;-D but because I don't like the way they've been designed. I also think it's because I have 4 characters I have in all of my games. If one arrived in my town though I wouldn't dispute unless they ruined my paths! Haha! I would go for Whitney though!

I dont the chicken villagers. . I guess the chickens are right rated.

I dont like any hamster or pig.. :/

Last edited:
Egbert is the best chicken. Lived right south of me in Population Growing from the very beginning and never moved. He is a bro.

Show our Chicken/Rooster friends some love. Because in the real world, they are delicious. xD

I'm not totally fond of chickens (though I love them irl!) but Becky is pretty and fun to have around.

Ever since my run in with Goose in Wild World, I can no longer trust chickens. Plus most of them are so bland looking -_-

Wolves are so overrated, Gators deserve more love.

I like chickens! Particularly Hank, Ken, Goose and Benedict..

I think Hamsters are the worst villager type of all, they're massively overrated and they're all short, fat and ugly

Besides Eugene, I think Koalas are underrated

Gorillas. I got Cesar recently, and I quite like him. In fact, I like him more than all my original five, although only three of them remain.

Gorillas. I got Cesar recently, and I quite like him. In fact, I like him more than all my original five, although only three of them remain.

I like most of the gorillas! Particularly Rocket.. But absolutely 100% not, EVER, Al.. He's beyond ugly

I like the chickens!! Ava lived in my town for awhile, was quite sad when she moved on :(

I really like the monkeys but no one seems to care much about them...

I like the chickens!! Ava lived in my town for awhile, was quite sad when she moved on :(

I really like the monkeys but no one seems to care much about them...

I do! Simon and Nana are two of the cutest villagers I've seen.. Flip, Champ and Tammi are cool too :D

the only chicken i liked was hank. but he's not in acnl.
i don't really like chickens. i've been trying to get ava to move out for the longest time :l

they're massively overrated and they're all short, fat and ugly

Which is all opinion. Saying anything is overrated is almost never factual, just ones opinion because of their dislike for something.

I do think koala's deserve more love, though. ;-;

Which is all opinion. Saying anything is overrated is almost never factual, just ones opinion because of their dislike for something.

I do think koala's deserve more love, though. ;-;

Hamsters are traded a lot on these forums :p .. And I hated them before I realised they were popular.. But they're a damn sight more popular than Koalas.. And how can you not like Koalas, like Sydney, Eugene and Ozzie? They're so cute with their big fluffy ears <3

Chickens are great! I have Ken at the moment, and he's wonderful.
I also used to have Broffina, and I now sort of regret not talking to her much before she left.

I think the chickens are pretty cool. I wouldn't mind having one in my town.

It seems like few people like the hippos, but Bertha, Biff, Bubbles, Harry and Rocco are welcome in my village (not sure about Hippeux).

Back