• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Gratitude Thread

I am grateful I have so many friends who care for me and still stick with me despite being very mentally ill and having a developmental disability that makes me still like a teenager mentally in some areas. I am very lucky to have them.

I'm grateful to have woken up today. I'm also grateful to witness the little march of baby mystery snails out of their eggs last night. 💕
I love experiences like that.

• Love
Reactions: Doo
I’m really grateful with how patient and kind everyone has been with me lately with my bothering and random thoughts posts. I’ve been starting to worry that I’ve been annoying again because I’ve been so anxious about so much during this fair. I’ve been having so much fun and have been so excited. I worry my anxiety is dragging the mood down a little.

Also grateful for the kindness and patience with me in general. Been struggling on and off still and since stuff changed with me and my best friend, I’ve been a wreck. There is never any need for reacts or anyone to read what I wrote, so it means a lot when I see them. Thanks everyone. 🙏

I am more grateful for everyone in my life than I can put into words, and that includes both the past and present. There have been an innumerable amount of people who have helped me in my life and kept me on my path when I started to stray too much. There isn't enough words in the dictionary to express how grateful I am for everyone, even the people on this site.

I'd like to think that I'm a good person and give it back too, and in the future I'll continue to give it back. One hundred fold.

I can get rather aloof and so I'm not very good at actually checking my notifications. (here's a photo of 51 notifications that have now piled up...yikes).

But I'm grateful to hang around this community. It's pleasant. Even though I'm not the most personally interactive, it's kinda in a 'happy to be here' sorta way.

Screenshot 2024-09-22 4.13.46 PM.png

Back