• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Chinese zodiac sets/items!

Caldwell

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (34) +
hello! i have some extra Chinese zodiac items i'm selling!

a full set is 20 TBT and includes 12 items (rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, goat, monkey, rooster, dog and boar)
you can also buy individual zodiac items for 2 TBT each!

pick-up in my town and drop-off to yours are both fine with me, just let me know which you'd prefer.

absolutely! that'll be 2 TBT. would you like to pick it up in my town, or would you like me to come to yours?

Can you come to mine, please?

But first, I haven't done any TBT trading before; can we do that first?

Update: I got that done! You can check my profile for my FC. Let me know when you're ready to enter my town.

Last edited:
Can you come to mine, please?

But first, I haven't done any TBT trading before; can we do that first?

Update: I got that done! You can check my profile for my FC. Let me know when you're ready to enter my town.

received the payment and just added your FC. i'm ready to come over now!

Hi there.
I also would like to purchase a full set if you still have enough extras..

Hi there.
I also would like to purchase a full set if you still have enough extras..

hey there!! i do have enough! i'll just have to run over to my other town to pick them up after this trade. i'll let you know when i've got them ready!

Just added your Friend Code and opened my gates. The town is Haunton.

on my way!!

hey there!! i do have enough! i'll just have to run over to my other town to pick them up after this trade. i'll let you know when i've got them ready!

All right thanks! Send me a message when you are able to trade.

Would you be willing to trade RV visits for a full set? I could let you visit Cece, Inkwell, and Vich?'s!

Hello! I'd like to buy the goat, rabbit, dog and snake :)

Would you be willing to trade RV visits for a full set? I could let you visit Cece, Inkwell, and Vich?'s!

sure, that would be fine with me!! i'd have to TT, and it would take me 3-4 visits to get all the items i need from any of those RVs. i don't want to hold you up too long, so if you wanted to maybe just pick one of those three, that would be okay! and i can come over and order from them when you're able to leave your gate open for a while.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I'd like to buy the goat, rabbit, dog and snake :)

hello!! that would be 8 TBT total! would you like to pick them up in my town, or have me drop them off?

Back