• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Chinese zodiac sets/items!

Hello, I'd love a full set if you still have them available. I prefer delivery if that's ok.

Hello, I'd love a full set if you still have them available. I prefer delivery if that's ok.

hello! delivery is just fine, i'll add your FC and let you know when your set is ready!

Hi! Could I get a dog one? Pickup or delivery is fine!

hey, sure thing!! i'll add your FC and your zodiac dog should be ready shortly. probably delivery, if that's okay. :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

both of your orders are ready! just let me know whenever you're ready for delivery. :)

heya! it looks like you have quite a few orders so I don't mind waiting if you're too busy, but could I also order a full set and have it delivered please? :)

heya! it looks like you have quite a few orders so I don't mind waiting if you're too busy, but could I also order a full set and have it delivered please? :)

hey there!! i'll get your set together and let you know when it's ready, thanks so much! :blush:

hello! delivery is just fine, i'll add your FC and let you know when your set is ready!

hey, sure thing!! i'll add your FC and your zodiac dog should be ready shortly. probably delivery, if that's okay. :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

both of your orders are ready! just let me know whenever you're ready for delivery. :)
Hello! Apologies for the delay! I can try and connect to the internet rn but i?ll Let you know if I can. I?m not home atm :p

I'd like to order a full set please :)

hello! i'll get your set together and let you know when it's ready. :blush:

Hello! Apologies for the delay! I can try and connect to the internet rn but i’ll Let you know if I can. I’m not home atm :p

that's alright, i've been busy lately as well! i'll be available for the next few hours! no worries if you can't connect, we can always do this another day. :)

hello! your order is ready for delivery! just let me know whenever you're on! i'm so sorry for the wait.

I'd like to order a full set please :)

your set is ready!! would for prefer delivery to your town, or pick-up in mine? :)

hello! i'll get your set together and let you know when it's ready. :blush:

that's alright, i've been busy lately as well! i'll be available for the next few hours! no worries if you can't connect, we can always do this another day. :)
Hello! Are you available rn?

If not I can connect tomorrow morning! PST

Last edited:
hello! your order is ready for delivery! just let me know whenever you're on! i'm so sorry for the wait.

hey! sorry I couldn't catch you today, but I should be available for most of tomorrow/the next 24 hours. my timezone is GMT+1 and I'll only be busy around midday, so anytime you're available really. :) I'll check back here frequently and you can just drop me a message/like when you're online.

hey! sorry I couldn't catch you today, but I should be available for most of tomorrow/the next 24 hours. my timezone is GMT+1 and I'll only be busy around midday, so anytime you're available really. :) I'll check back here frequently and you can just drop me a message/like when you're online.

hey there!! i'm online now and will be for a few hours! if you're available i can deliver your set! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you still have a dragon left?

hey there! i do have a dragon! would you prefer to pick up, or for me to deliver? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Are you available rn?

If not I can connect tomorrow morning! PST

so sorry i missed you! i'll be online for a few hours and checking back later tonight CDT. let me know whenever you're available! :)

Back