• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Classic Series

Only four? I can get them for you after I'm done with Mikesjay.

Do you have the whole set? :eek: I'm looking specifically for these:
Classic Chair
Classic Sofa
Classic Floor
Classic Bookcase
Classic Desk
Classic Wardrobe
Classic Chair

How much do you want?
Me cataloging it from you works too. ^_^

I'd have to order them all and should have enough mail room for one trip. I'm about to go to Mikes town to drop off his stuff, so I'll order it all when I get back. It's not expensive enough for me to charge. I've got more bells than I know what to do with... lol

I'd have to order them all and should have enough mail room for one trip. I'm about to go to Mikes town to drop off his stuff, so I'll order it all when I get back. It's not expensive enough for me to charge. I've got more bells than I know what to do with... lol
Really? ;u; Are you giving it to me for free? ouuuuuo!!
Omg thank you. But if you do want me to pay I will. ;uu;
Bless your kind soul. <3 ;uu;

So will the items be ready tomorrow then? nun!

No, I'll TT and they'll be ready in maybe 15 minutes. lol
But yes, free. No worries. :)

What's the deal with the two chairs? I went ahead and ordered two, but was it a mistype?
Oh.. Yeah I actually wanted two but I didn't mean to put it there. ;u; I just copy and pasted my wishlist. xD
I'm sorry for that. .u.;

Oh.. Yeah I actually wanted two but I didn't mean to put it there. ;u; I just copy and pasted my wishlist. xD
I'm sorry for that. .u.;

No problem. lol If you hadn't put two, you wouldn't be getting two. So it worked out. lol
I'm gonna need your friend code~

No problem. lol If you hadn't put two, you wouldn't be getting two. So it worked out. lol
I'm gonna need your friend code~
Oh, thank you... ;u; You're so nice! lol
I PM'd it to you and added you as well!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! ;u; <333

Back