• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Clay and Piper

alexaofmoonview

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2866-1695-1397
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (5) +
so clay and piper have moved to my island as two of my three new villagers and i don’t really want them, mostly bc i’ve already ordered the amiibo cards for all the villagers i want. i’m assuming i’ll need the upgraded resident services to tell isabelle that i’d like them to move out and if that’s the case, i’ll need to wait a few more days for my other villager to move in until i can talk to isabelle, but would anyone be interested in taking either of them? lmk!

Last edited:
uhhh if I’m correct, when a villager announces they’re going to leave and you’ve said okay, their house is full of boxes the next day. That’s when another player can come to your island and ask the villager moving out to come to their village, and the villager moves to their island the next day. If you were selling the villager, the player would drop a bunch of bells/NMT downswing on what you were taking as payment. : )

uhhh if I’m correct, when a villager announces they’re going to leave and you’ve said okay, their house is full of boxes the next day. That’s when another player can come to your island and ask the villager moving out to come to their village, and the villager moves to their island the next day. If you were selling the villager, the player would drop a bunch of bells/NMT downswing on what you were taking as payment. : )
oh okay! so i just have to wait until she says she’s going to move?

Yes, but if your island is full, using an amiibo card will allow you to choose which villager you're replacing with that amiibo. For example, you have 10 villagers, you have an amiibo of Raymond, bring him in, and the game will allow you to swap Raymond for Piper or Clay.

If your island is new you should focus on getting 10 villagers first! I'm not sure if they will even leave naturally before that happens ;P

Yes, but if your island is full, using an amiibo card will allow you to choose which villager you're replacing with that amiibo. For example, you have 10 villagers, you have an amiibo of Raymond, bring him in, and the game will allow you to swap Raymond for Piper or Clay.

If your island is new you should focus on getting 10 villagers first! I'm not sure if they will even leave naturally before that happens ;P
ohhhh okay got it, thank you!!

Back