• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling [closed - breeding more]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure, you can deliver! gates open c:

Okay let me gather the flowers for you and will be on the way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, okay! That's fine, I'll take whatver you have leftover :) take your time

You’re in luck! I do have 40. Let me finish a trade with someone and ill add you and open my gates for you afterwards. Does it sound ok with you?

EDIT: I have finished the trade. Are you available now? I can open my gates for you. Your flowers are ready for you.

Last edited:
BUMP!

Have breed 36 blue roses and 23 gold roses. Selling them for 1 btb each!
Comment down below or PM me if you want to buy any :)

Will be on throughout the day but will be off for lunch and dinner times.

I'd take all of your gold roses? :)

Yup sounds good to me. Will you still be on in about 5 hours time? Im at work atm and dont have my console with me. If its not convenient for you, when would it be a good time/day for you?

Can I get 20 Blue Roses? I live in the EST time zone, but I'm online most of the day, but it's about 10PM here, and I'll be going to sleep soon

Last edited:
Can I get 20 Blue Roses? I live in the EST time zone, but I'm online most of the day, but it's about 10PM here, and I'll be going to sleep soon

Yup I think thats fine. I need to ask the person above to see how many would they like.
Im at work atm. Will be on in 5 hours time and stay on for three hours if you’re on.

I won't be awake then, we have an 8 hour time gap based on our time zones. I'm not sure what time is best that works for both of us

Yup sounds good to me. Will you still be on in about 5 hours time? Im at work atm and dont have my console with me. If its not convenient for you, when would it be a good time/day for you?

Ahh, unfortunately not :( I'm EST and that will be around 3am for me. But I will be around starting 9 hours from now, so around 7:30am for me
Hopefully I can catch you after then?

I could probably stay awake for five hours, since I don't really have a circadian rhythm. I might or might not be able to meet you in 5 hours. I'll let you know if I'm awake then, and if you don't hear from me, I'm probably unavailable

Ahh, unfortunately not :( I'm EST and that will be around 3am for me. But I will be around starting 9 hours from now, so around 7:30am for me
Hopefully I can catch you after then?

Hmm I will be sleeping by the time when you’re on. Will you be on around 3.45pm to 4.00pm EST? Ill try to catch ya before I head to work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could probably stay awake for five hours, since I don't really have a circadian rhythm. I might or might not be able to meet you in 5 hours. I'll let you know if I'm awake then, and if you don't hear from me, I'm probably unavailable

Ohhh okay don’t push yourself to stay awake. Will you be on between 3.45pm to 4pm EST time? Ill try to catch up to you before I head to work. If that works better for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back