Shop -Closed-❀🌹 Bush starts/- hybrids- Mushrooms/Legendary Pokemon/ Birthstones❀

hi can i please buy:

3x blue roses
3x purple pansies
2x red carnations
2x pink carnations

TOTAL : 10 hybrids = 40TBT

you can visit my town but i don't mind either way ^^

Hey there, if it's no problem I'd like to purchase 110 flowers via delivery (I have no locker space).

I'd like 20 blue roses, 30 pink tulips, 30 black tulips and 30 orange tulips. That's 440 TBT.

Hey there, if it's no problem I'd like to purchase 110 flowers via delivery (I have no locker space).

I'd like 20 blue roses, 30 pink tulips, 30 black tulips and 30 orange tulips. That's 440 TBT.

Sure no problem!
blue roses are in my main, but the rest are on my cycle so I will be coming from Noxus and Muse!

Sure no problem!
blue roses are in my main, but the rest are on my cycle so I will be coming from Noxus and Muse!

Oh alright.
If it's no problem could you place all of the flowers on my beach? I'd like to sort them out later. ^^
Lemme know when you've added me and I'll open up and send the TBT.

Hello, can I buy 10 orange lilies and 10 purple roses?
Total: 80 TBT

Last edited:
could i get 10 skinny/round/flat mushrooms and your 2 elegant mushrooms for 98 TBT? i can pick them up in your town :)

Last edited:
two questions, can we pay in collectables and is there a limit for how much we can order?

- - - Post Merge - - -

would you be interested in a pink house collectablle/(how many flowers could I get with it)

Bloop
Rosie is in boxes!
if anyoen wants to buy her for TBT

Last edited:
Can I buy all the blue roses left?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll also buy 10 pink roses

Bloop
Lucky is moving in-

gBEli.jpg

Last edited:
Back