{Closed for now} Kitsune's Signature Shop {-/-} // Reference Shop {-/-}

Mayor: Zelda
Town: Hyrule
Friend Code (optional): its in sidebar, could you add it? :)
Dream Address (optional): n/a
Villagers (optional): Stitches, Pheobe, Lucky, Marina, Diana, Graham, Pietro, Ribbot, Marshal, BonBon
Dreamies (optional): all of the villagers are dreamies :)
Names under them? Yes
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): The music note to show theyre all dream villagers :) (so dreamie)
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) the 4 girl villagers on top, and the 6 boy villagers on bottom
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): Black
Main text colour: http://www.colorpicker.com/f17373 (im not sure if it shows up with the color i picked)
Font (if left blank, I will decide): Go ahead and decide, just make sure its bubbly and big :3
Signature background (provide the URL): http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/K...jDuk1qz4rgp_zpsedc6e43d.gif.html?sort=3&o=103
Animated sig? Yes please :)
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star) no
Coloured border? (Does NOT apply to a rectangular signature)
Curved/rounded border? (ONLY APPLIES TO A RECTANGULAR CURVED SIGNATURE)
Any extra add-ons? nope, but do you mind if i pay after i get the signature, if you do ill send you it, but if you dont id be prefered :)

Last edited:
Foxehtrot28's update

r6zgj8.png

I also changed the signature a bit, to make it a bit better :)

Mayor:Kenzie
Town:Asahi
Friend Code (optional):
Dream Address (optional):4900-3683-6756
Villagers (optional):No thank you! My villagers are changing too much for this :]
Dreamies (optional):Biskit(obtained), Molly, Lolly, Erik, Fauna, Papi, Stitches, Poncho, Roald, Coco
Names under them? Yes please
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie):Purple Pansie for obtained
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) All in a straight line
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text):White
Main text colour:651196
Font (if left blank, I will decide):
Signature background (provide the URL):http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/Kitsune-Nikki/media/w19_zpsd42a10a9.gif.html?sort=3&o=47
Animated sig?No thank you :]
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star)Nope
Coloured border? (Does NOT apply to a rectangular signature)Nope
Curved/rounded border? (ONLY APPLIES TO A RECTANGULAR CURVED SIGNATURE)No thanks
Transparent white strip?What is this?
Any extra add-ons?I think that will be it :D

Thank you!

My 10th villager is going to be sprinkle. And she's in my cycling town so can you just put it as I have her? You can start making it too if you'd like c:

Mayor: Gemma
Town: Arkshire
Friend Code (optional): 2509-3330-9509
Dream Address (optional): 7800-4945-2764
Villagers (optional):
Dreamies (optional): Marshal, Beau, Stitches, Lolly, Ankha, Merry, Lucky, Flurry, Zucker, Willow
Names under them? Yes please
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): The piece of cake sprite to indicate they're all dreamies :)
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) In the middle, 5 on one line, 5 directly underneath
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): White
Main text colour: FFC4D3 (or if you decide a nicer tone of pink will go with it, it was hard trying to decide >.<)
Font (if left blank, I will decide): Silkscreen (for under villagers) For the rest, go ahead and choose yourself, just make sure it's big and curly and cute :blush:
Signature background (provide the URL): http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/K...rfjowdo1_500_zpsdb45991e.gif.html?sort=3&o=90
Animated sig? Yes please
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star) Nope
Coloured border? (Does NOT apply to a rectangular signature)
Curved/rounded border? (ONLY APPLIES TO A RECTANGULAR CURVED SIGNATURE) Yes please
Transparent white strip? Not sure what this is.. ;-;
Any extra add-ons? Not that I can think of!

Thank you! Also, I am pretty new on this forum and am unsure how to exactly send the bells.. but I do have them. :c

Last edited:
@OMGem

It's alright~ and thanks for your order!
To send the Bells, click on the Bells button under my profile pic, and enter the amount that needs to be transferred :)

@OMGem

It's alright~ and thanks for your order!
To send the Bells, click on the Bells button under my profile pic, and enter the amount that needs to be transferred :)

Thanks~!

I think I just sent 'em there, you get~? :)

Thanks~!

I think I just sent 'em there, you get~? :)

Yup! Got them :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

zeldafromhyrule's signature

2me7pl2.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

To clarify
The transparent white strip is added on to villager's names like this
124hcox.jpg

I will usually add this on if the villager font colours clash with the background. This just makes it a bit more readable c:

Mayor: Jennie
Town: Hikari
Friend Code (optional):4511-1828-6826
Dream Address (optional):5900-4892-8990
Villagers (optional): n/a
Dreamies (optional): Apollo(obtained), Molly (obtained), Kid Cat (obtained), Julian, Colton, Stitches, Tia, Agnes, Felicity,and Willow
Names under them? yes please! c:
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): obtained= cake sprite (not sure if they have a cake sprite, if they don't then a wrapped present!)
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) 5 at the top and five at the bottom :)
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): white
Main text colour: light pink
Font (if left blank, I will decide): up to you! whatever fits the background :)
Signature background (provide the URL):http://media.tumblr.com/5f1403621f2d448283a95596d7e402e9/tumblr_inline_mr7t79fLSP1qz4rgp.gif
Animated sig? yes c:
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star) n/a
Coloured border? (Does NOT apply to a rectangular signature) n/a
Curved/rounded border? (ONLY APPLIES TO A RECTANGULAR CURVED SIGNATURE) no thank you :)
Transparent white strip? not so sure what this means!
Any extra add-ons? can you also add my perfect native fruit please? It's an orange. thank you!!

@hikaricities

Received payment c:
Added to a slot

Btw, the transparent white strip is basically this if you're still wondering
124hcox.jpg

Back