{Closed for now} Kitsune's Signature Shop {-/-} // Reference Shop {-/-}

315oegn.jpg

Signature Request

Mayor: Raffy
Town: Aspertia
Friend Code (optional): 2595-1306-4237
Dream Address (optional): 5800-4685-2618
Villagers (optional): N/A
Dreamies (optional): Kid Cat, Stitches, Erik, Static, Ken, Apple, Molly, Marina, Bree, Mira
Names under them? Yes!
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): obtained = cake
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) All on the bottom, please. It's okay if they are in 2 rows or one; I just want them to look like they're on the ground.
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): #AFAFCC (I'm assuming that we put the code that appears when we choose the color. If I'm wrong, please tell me!)
Main text colour: #3434BF
Font (if left blank, I will decide): Whatever you think would look nice.
Signature background (provide the URL): This background, please!
Animated sig? Yep!
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star) Just the regular one!
Coloured border? (Does NOT apply to a rectangular signature): N/A
Curved/rounded border? (ONLY APPLIES TO A RECTANGULAR CURVED SIGNATURE) Yes, please!
Transparent white strip? Yes.
Any extra add-ons? Please put a colored border for my signature. Also, please make the color the same as the text!
So that would be 70 BTB right? If I missed out on anything or I didn't fill it out correctly, please tell me! :)

Last edited:
@ADanishMuffin

Signature is done!
Just one quick question; for the obtained cake sprite, are any Dreamies obtained yet? Just let me know if some of them are obtained so I can apply it onto the sig

Oh whoops, I forgot about that lol.

I have obtained Kid Cat, Stitches, Erik, Static, Marina, Molly, Apple, and Mira.

Oh whoops, I forgot about that lol.

I have obtained Kid Cat, Stitches, Erik, Static, Marina, Molly, Apple, and Mira.

Okay, done!
Here you go~
2ir9s1g.jpg

By the way, if you need Ken, I currently have him in my town right now.
I can let you know when he's in boxes if you're interested? :)

Okay, done!
Here you go~
2ir9s1g.jpg

By the way, if you need Ken, I currently have him in my town right now.
I can let you know when he's in boxes if you're interested? :)

Oh my gosh, that looks absolutelt amazing! Great job! I'll definitely be using this as soon ad I can. (I'm on mobile right now)

Also, I would definitely be interested in Ken, but right now, my town is full, so I wouldn't be able to pick him up. Thanks for the offer, though!

Oh my gosh, that looks absolutelt amazing! Great job! I'll definitely be using this as soon ad I can. (I'm on mobile right now)

Also, I would definitely be interested in Ken, but right now, my town is full, so I wouldn't be able to pick him up. Thanks for the offer, though!

Ah okay ^^
If he gets into boxes I'll still notify you if you happen to have an open space in your town though ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tabby moved out :c

Stitches also moved out, but he's still a dreamie

Got it, will edit tonight ^^

Back