{Closed for now} Kitsune's Signature Shop {-/-} // Reference Shop {-/-}

Payment sent c:

Received, thank you~
fkwua8.jpg

Mayor: Melleia
Town: Leaftown
Friend Code (optional): -
Dream Address (optional):-
Villagers (optional): Beau, Erik, Fauna, Bam, Francine, Chrissy, Whitney, Marina, Marshal, Butch.
Dreamies (optional):
Names under them? No
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): None.
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) Preferably in one straight line, if they don't fit all on one row then have two rows of 5/5 or whatever looks and fits best.
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): White
Main text colour: This sort of pink really, around F58C9F?
Font (if left blank, I will decide): Anything that looks sort of pixelated would be great, I don't mind ^_^
Signature background (provide the URL): http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/K...rfjowdo1_500_zpsdb45991e.gif.html?sort=3&o=89
Animated sig? Yes.
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star) No.
Coloured border? (Does NOT apply to a rectangular signature) No.
Curved/rounded border? (ONLY APPLIES TO A RECTANGULAR CURVED SIGNATURE) No.
Transparent white strip? N/a
Any extra add-ons? N/a

Thank you! ^_^

Mayor: Luna
Town: Moonbug
Friend Code (optional):1650-1794-4598
Dream Address (optional):4200-2128-1496
Villagers (optional):Bones, Daisy, Astrid, Bianca, Blanche, Apple, Tia, Chevre, Lucy, Whitney
Names under them?yes
Sprite indication: apple-all obtained all my dreamies
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? 5 at the top 5 at the bottom
Outline text colour i'll let you decide what's looks best
Main text colour: i'll let you decide what's looks best
Font (if left blank, I will decide): I'll let you decide what's looks best
Signature background (provide the URL): http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/Kitsune-Nikki/media/18_zpsd1c5a707.gif.html?sort=3&o=152
Animated sig? yes
Curved/rounded border? yes please thank you
Any extra add-ons? a picture of my mayor, can you scale it down and make the background transparent? - not sure about this one...you decide...this is my character..i attached a picture below

Hi Kitsune,

i've never ordered a signature before i hope my order form is okay
not sure about the text color and online text color...i will leave you to decide what looks best...
can you please add that my museum is completed..
will check here later after work...thank you so much

HNI_0072.JPG

Last edited:
@Luna Moonbug

The order form is fine, but do you mind providing me a photo with a white background?
Maybe use a white wallpaper and a light coloured floor?
It makes it a lot more easier to erase the background that way :)

Hey can you update my siggie I got Apple, sending tbt

@Luna Moonbug

The order form is fine, but do you mind providing me a photo with a white background?
Maybe use a white wallpaper and a light coloured floor?
It makes it a lot more easier to erase the background that way :)

ok...i hope these pics are okay...you can decide which one you want to use...i can't wait...i'm super excited....you have such great background choices and it took me awhile which one i like the most.....but i just realize..duh...i bet i can order more than 1 signature from you lol...but for now this one signature will be awesome...thanks heaps :D

1.JPG
3.JPG

Hi kitsune!~

Is there a way you can edit my sig and add this chibi to the side instead of the existing one?

24zkx2r.jpg

Also, I'd like to pay for an extra sig.

Mayor: Itachi-
Town: Konoha
Friend Code (optional):
Dream Address (optional):
Villagers (optional): Celia, Keaton, Erik, Drago, Snake, Wolfgang, Whitney, Kabuki, Agent S & Frita
Dreamies (optional): all obtained
Names under them? yes!
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie):
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) lined up is fine
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): blue
Main text colour: grey
Font (if left blank, I will decide): something cool that reminds you of Naruto, im not picky :D
Signature background (provide the URL): anything beachy, again I am not picky with whatever background you'd like to choose.
Animated sig? no thanks.
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star) cloud border as well
Coloured border? (Does NOT apply to a rectangular signature) turquoise
Curved/rounded border? (ONLY APPLIES TO A RECTANGULAR CURVED SIGNATURE)
Transparent white strip? yes
Any extra add-ons? I was wondering if you could make it to where in my siggy; I have two of them next to each other. korra sig and itachi sig. If not let me know Ill find a way to make it work, I just wanted them right next each other and not sure how to do that

let me know how much ^.^

I will pay extra later on to add an Itachi Chibi next to it;D

Last edited:
Hey can you update my siggie I got Apple, sending tbt

Done!
1z5jiu9.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Luna Moonbug
Aw thank you! ^////^
Yeah feel free to order more signatures from me, and you''ll get a discount since you've already ordered from me c:

@esweeny
Edited! Please send the TBT c;
And noted order~ You can just pay 50TBT since you already ordered a signature from me ^^

Done!
1z5jiu9.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Luna Moonbug
Aw thank you! ^////^
Yeah feel free to order more signatures from me, and you''ll get a discount since you've already ordered from me c:

hi Kitsune,

about the border, i decided i wanted a curbed rectangular border

i transferred 60 tbt already...if there's extra for the mayor picture and by adding the extra lettering for"museum is completed", just let me know and i'll transfer the required fee...

thanks again :)

@Luna Moonbug
Aw thank you! ^////^

hi Kitsune,

about the border, i decided i wanted a curbed rectangular border[/U]

i transferred 60 tbt already...if there's extra for the mayor picture and by adding the extra lettering for"museum is completed", just let me know and i'll transfer the required fee...

thanks again :)[/QUOTE]

i've been going thru all your previous done orders....now i can see....is it too late for you to spread out the villagers? see below

put 3 on the round stone path on the right

3 by the tree on the left side (grassy area)

one by the drinking fountain - my favorite dreamy apple

one on the bridge

and the remaining on the stone path in the middle

the mayor icon on the bottom right of the picture, a little bigger than the villager, pls don't cover up the frogs..their cute lol

i hope the writing will all fit on the top part of the picture

p.s.....since i obtained all my dreamies, i believe we don't need the apple icon on the villagers...thank you..if i need to pay for the changes, just let me know...

trying to put together the second order..lol...take your time on the second order..whew...thanks...

forest.jpg

Done!
1z5jiu9.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Luna Moonbug
Aw thank you! ^////^

@esweeny
Edited! Please send the TBT c;
And noted order~ You can just pay 50TBT since you already ordered a signature from me ^^

Okay sounds good! Sent tbt!

and may you add this to the itachi signature! Just got it last night!!

Attachments

• lwBHJmL.jpg
    lwBHJmL.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 27
@Luna Moonbug
It's okay, you don't need to pay me extra ^^
Noted your new changes c:

@esweeny
Received payment c:
Yup, I'll add the image on when I start working on your signature!

second signature order :)

Mayor: Luna
Town: Moonbug
Friend Code (optional):1650-1794-4598 <- top left
Dream Address (optional):4200-2128-1496 <- top right
Villagers (optional):Bones, Daisy, Astrid, Bianca, Blanche, Apple, Tia, Chevre, Lucy, Whitney
Dreamies (optional): all dreamies - all obtained
Names under them? yes
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): not applicable (n/a)
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) 3 on the step ladder-top right w/ a pink roof tree house, 2 on the top left in front of the blue roof house, 2 inside the tea cup, 3 on the dark green walk way in front of the house.
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): i'll let you decide what looks best
Main text colour: 7A210F
Font (if left blank, I will decide): verdana
Signature background (provide the URL): http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/Kitsune-Nikki/media/animado62_zps049a6bc2.gif.html?sort=3&o=150
bread house.jpg
Animated sig? yes
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star) A curved rectangular border
Coloured border? (Does NOT apply to a rectangular signature) n/a
Curved/rounded border? (ONLY APPLIES TO A RECTANGULAR CURVED SIGNATURE) rounded border
Transparent white strip? no
Any extra add-ons? Is there anyway to insert this picture of chopper - in front of the house next to the tea cup? i think with the coloring, i hope your able to blend in this picture...
chopper (2).jpg

no hurry on the second order....thanks so much for your great work :D

Back