{Closed for now} Kitsune's Signature Shop {-/-} // Reference Shop {-/-}

Skittlez93's signature

2r2na5w.jpg

@esweeny
Finished your second sig!
jpvp53.jpg

Unfortunately I couldn't squeeze both signatures together, and the limit is 715 pixels in width :(

But if you want to still use both of the signatures (or any other signature/image you want displayed) you can use this website. Just copy the image URL into the Signature box, and paste the code into your signature, and it will be on rotation like mine is (with the Akise Aru GFX sig and my Novem signature)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Luna Moonbug
First signature is finished!
1zeuvx2.jpg

I will start on your second signature tomorrow c:
I should be able to use the picture of Chopper for the add-on, but the area around the feet would be a bit cut off due to the picture, if that's okay with you?

Last edited:
@esweeny
Finished your second sig!
jpvp53.jpg

Unfortunately I couldn't squeeze both signatures together, and the limit is 715 pixels in width :(

But if you want to still use both of the signatures (or any other signature/image you want displayed) you can use this website. Just copy the image URL into the Signature box, and paste the code into your signature, and it will be on rotation like mine is (with the Akise Aru GFX sig and my Novem signature)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Luna Moonbug
First signature is finished!
1zeuvx2.jpg

I will start on your second signature tomorrow c:
I should be able to use the picture of Chopper for the add-on, but the area around the feet would be a bit cut off due to the picture, if that's okay with you?

Hi Kitsune,

YAY...thank you so much...this is super awesome...about chopper's picture...its fine..i'm sure it will look great thank you:cool:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Kitsune,

YAY...thank you so much...this is super awesome...about chopper's picture...its fine..i'm sure it will look great thank you:cool:

let see if i installed my signature right...lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Kitsune,

- - - Post Merge - - -

let see if i installed my signature right...lol

yay it worked..thank you :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh..i see...a new post will give me an option to include the signature, when i reply it won't..i'm such newb lol

Awesome thanks! And did you add my new korra chibi to my first sig you made?? :)

i'm wondering is there a limit on how many signatures i order from you?
i'm obsessed now with your awesome signatures.

Or I might be able to do it or I might keep it the same haha

i'm wondering is there a limit on how many signatures i order from you?
i'm obsessed now with your awesome signatures.

There is no limit, just see if there's a slot opened and I can take your request c:
thank you ;w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome thanks! And did you add my new korra chibi to my first sig you made?? :)

Ah yup, I think I forgot to upload it >A<
sx2kk5.jpg

third signature request - i can't help it lol....

:blush: third signature request :blush:

Mayor: Luna
Town: Moonbug
Friend Code (optional): 1650-1794-4598
Dream Address (optional): 4200-2128-1496
Villagers (optional): Bones, Daisy, Astrid, Bianca, Blanche, Apple, Tia, Chevre, Lucy, Whitney
Dreamies (optional): n/a
Names under them? yes
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): n/a
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) i would like the mayor to be in the middle of the green grass patch below the stairs...then some villagers on the stairs and some around my mayor (see below - add-ons & picture of my mayor)
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): you decide
Main text colour: you decide
Font (if left blank, I will decide): you decide
Signature background (provide the URL): http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/Kitsune-Nikki/media/e14_zpsbbabbe7d.gif.html?sort=3&o=101
Animated sig? yes
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star) no
Coloured border? (Does NOT apply to a rectangular signature) no
Curved/rounded border? (ONLY APPLIES TO A RECTANGULAR CURVED SIGNATURE) curved
Transparent white strip? no
Any extra add-ons? are you able to make my mayor much much smaller...maybe 3x the size of the villagers?
star.JPG

I seriously JUST found this. Wow, i'm lame.

Mayor: Piper
Town: Blanket
Friend Code (optional): 3196-4923-5064
Dream Address (optional): 4300-5016-7596
Villagers (optional): Punchy, Cherry, Bruce, Kyle, Gala, Rod, Tiffany, Grizzly, Pecan, Cheri
Dreamies (optional): My villagers are my dreamies
Names under them? Sure, why not?
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): Since i've already obtained them all you don't need to put a key saying that they're obtained, leaving, etc. but I would like the "mitten" icon next to them!
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? Scattered
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): Purple
Main text colour: White
Font (if left blank, I will decide): Something... wintery? Ahaha, I don't know
Signature background (provide the URL): http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/Kitsune-Nikki/media/a4_zpsgc0ehl17.gif.html?sort=3&o=17 this one of yours!
Animated sig? I'm not allowed to have one so I guess not
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star) Regular border
Coloured border? (Does NOT apply to a rectangular signature) None
Curved/rounded border? (ONLY APPLIES TO A RECTANGULAR CURVED SIGNATURE) Yes
Transparent white strip? Only if the text doesn't show up well on the background
Any extra add-ons? May ask for an update later including an image of my mayor but for now, no.
Well, actually, I would like the text to be centered if possible (the mayor, town, d.a., etc.) except for the villagers who are scattered *OCD freak*

Last edited:
Updated Signature post with a new look :d

-----------------------------------
@Luna Moonbug
Third order noted XD

@Plasticlizards
Accepted order c:
So would you like it to look something like this with the centered text? (just wanted to be sure ^^)
1zf61dh.jpg

Updated Signature post with a new look :d

-----------------------------------
@Luna Moonbug
Third order noted XD

@Plasticlizards
Accepted order c:
So would you like it to look something like this with the centered text? (just wanted to be sure ^^)
1zf61dh.jpg

The second one please :) thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, may I have an edit for my current signature? I'd like for the image below to be added to the right side of the signature.

muffin_zpsd6b1df36.png

Do you think that you can also make it so that the signature is the same width even with the image at the side? If not, it's fine with the size it has now.

Please tell me the total, as I'm not sure what it is! I'll send it when you reply with how much I'll have to pay. Thanks! :)

Hi, may I have an edit for my current signature? I'd like for the image below to be added to the right side of the signature.

muffin_zpsd6b1df36.png

Do you think that you can also make it so that the signature is the same width even with the image at the side? If not, it's fine with the size it has now.

Please tell me the total, as I'm not sure what it is! I'll send it when you reply with how much I'll have to pay. Thanks! :)

I'll see what I can do, but I'm pretty sure that if the signature was to stay the same size with the image, I'd have to move text and villager sprites to make space.
So I guess I'll resize the image and make it as close to the signature as possible, and it'll cost 20TBT c:

Hi Kitsune- I need an edit for Konoha already. I recently reset and wanted to change Frita to Mira, and erik to Papi<3

Luna Moonbug's second and third signatures
289irv9.jpg

9blmag.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Kitsune- I need an edit for Konoha already. I recently reset and wanted to change Frita to Mira, and erik to Papi<3

Got it, that'll cost 10TBT c:
Send them over and I'll upload the updated version!

Last edited:
Plasticlizard's signature is done!
Please send the payment~ c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ADanishMuffin's update!
f3ch39.jpg

Back