{Closed for now} Kitsune's Signature Shop {-/-} // Reference Shop {-/-}

315oegn.jpg

Hi Kitsune..I'm back again lol..:) i have multiple order...hope that's okay...i'm in no hurry...you can do them at your convenience..thank you again :)

4th signature order

Mayor: Luna
Town: Moonbug
Friend Code (optional): 1650-1794-4598
Dream Address (optional): 4200-2128-1496
Villagers (optional): Bones, Daisy, Astrid, Bianca, Blanche, Apple, Tia, Chevre, Lucy, Whitney
Dreamies (optional): all dreamies obtained
Names under them? yes
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): obtained-chocolate cupcake
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) 2 on top by the grassy on floating lake, 2 on stairs, 4 on stepping stone - 4 big stepping stone, 2 below the floating lake
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): i'll let u decide what's best
Main text colour: i'll let u decide what's best
Font (if left blank, I will decide): i'll let u decide what's best
Signature background (provide the URL): http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s625/Kitsune-Nikki/a7_zpsqibw6tdp.gif
Animated sig? yes
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star) no
Coloured border? no
Curved border? (Only applies to a rectangular curved signature) curved
Transparent white strip? no
Any extra add-ons? will it be possible for you to remove the "cat dome" and add chopper instead? you can decide what's best...let me know of how much total and i will send tbt bells immediately......thanks again :D
chopper (2).jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Kitsune..I'm back again lol.. i have multiple order...hope that's okay...i'm in no hurry...you can do them at your convenience..thank you again

5th signature order

Villagers (optional): Bones, Daisy, Astrid, Bianca, Blanche, Apple, Tia, Chevre, Lucy, Whitney
Dreamies (optional): all dreamies obtained
Names under them? yes
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): obtained-pink carnation
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) you can spread them on the clouds..
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): i'll let u decide what's best
Main text colour: i'll let u decide what's best
Font (if left blank, I will decide): i'll let u decide what's best - font size - not too big
Signature background (provide the URL): http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/Kitsune-Nikki/media/a10_zpshwztnupu.gif.html
Animated sig? yes
Coloured border? no
Any extra add-ons? will it be possible for you to add my mayor...like before...put her in the middle...3x bigger than the villagers...please put fc on top left, town on top middle, DA on top right...and please add the flying chopper, maybe 2x bigger the size of the villager on the middle far right of the background (hope this makes sense lol)....if there's extra charge for the add-ons..its okay...just let me know...thank you :D
chopper2.jpg
mayor1.JPG

Last edited:
Mayor: can I not? like I'd really rather it just be about my town not me you dig
Town: Nowhere
Friend Code (optional): Nah
Dream Address (optional): 4500 - 2199 - 7245
Villagers (optional): Lionel, Chevre, Nan, Boomer, Bree, Kevin, Bruce (please keep this order)
Dreamies (optional): Nah
Names under them? Yes please!!
Sprite indication: nope
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? all in a straight line, in the listed order
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): Black
Main text colour: White
Font : A Day In September
Signature background (provide the URL):
Animated sig? Nope!
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star) No thanks!
Coloured border? No thanks~!
Curved border? (Only applies to a rectangular curved signature) YES PLEASE
Transparent white strip? no thank you
Any extra add-ons? no!

6th signature

:blush: 6th signature :blush:
(did i say no hurry...at your convenience lol)

Names under them? yes
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) 2 by the house-green grassy part, "apple" on the bench ; then you can spread the rest on the grassy part of the picture..
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): i'll let you decide
Main text colour: i'll let you decide
Font (if left blank, I will decide): i'll let you decide - but not too big though...
Signature background (provide the URL): http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/Kitsune-Nikki/media/q11_zpsjtg23a9f.gif.html
Animated sig? yes
Coloured border? yes - i'll let you decide what's best
Any extra add-ons? .please put fc on top left, town on top middle, DA on top right
please add chopper on the lake maybe 3x bigger than the villagers.....thanks again...
chopper7.jpg

@Luna Moonbug
Noted all three orders ^^
If you don't mind, I'll have to prioritize yours last since you're ordering more than one signature from me. But do you want me to send you all three signatures together when I'm done or would you like each of them as soon as I finish them?
And for the fourth signature, what sprite do you mean by chocolate cupcake? There's a chocolate heart like this -->
tumblr_inline_mpku4efeoJ1qz4rgp.gif

----------------------------------------------
@queertactics
Lol sure, Mayor name is optional XP
But I don't see the signature background or the URL :/
Did you forget to include it by accident?

- - - Post Merge - - -

H e a d s • U p
My holiday break is going to be over in around two weeks, which means that I may not have as much time to make signatures and my parents want me to heavily focus on my studies.
I may or may not put the shop on a hiatus, but I'll see what I can do

Last edited:
3 signature orders

@Luna Moonbug
If you don't mind, I'll have to prioritize yours last since you're ordering more than one signature from me. But do you want me to send you all three signatures together when I'm done or would you like each of them as soon as I finish them?
And for the fourth signature, what sprite do you mean by chocolate cupcake? There's a chocolate heart like this -->

thank you for accepting my 3 orders....do you know how much it will cost for each signature?..i will send bells as soon as you tell me the price....

if you could please send me the signature as soon as your finish with one...and yes chocolate heart is perfect :blush:

please don't close the shop....you can come back when your free...you can put a close sign temporarily...or something...lol..
to be honest i only earn tbt bells so i can spend it in your shop..lmao....:blush:

Last edited:
@Luna Moonbug

----------------------------------------------
@queertactics
Lol sure, Mayor name is optional XP
But I don't see the signature background or the URL :/
Did you forget to include it by accident?

- - - Post Merge - - -

H e a d s • U p
My holiday break is going to be over in around two weeks, which means that I may not have as much time to make signatures and my parents want me to heavily focus on my studies.
I may or may not put the shop on a hiatus, but I'll see what I can do

Oh, sorry about that! I pasted the wrong link. x) my bad! Ahahaha. Let me get you that link right now...

maybe.jpg

Last edited:
wait whats a ref?

signatures are the ones on the bottom but the ref??

uh also how do you put an avatar on yourself

wait whats a ref?

signatures are the ones on the bottom but the ref??

uh also how do you put an avatar on yourself

A ref(erence) sheet is usually a guidance for artists when they draw. So basically to give them an idea what to draw. E.g: Hair, eye colours, outfit, etc.

To put an avatar, click Settings.
Then on the left column, find Edit Avatar. And you can choose an image to be your avatar.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you for accepting my 3 orders....do you know how much it will cost for each signature?..i will send bells as soon as you tell me the price....

if you could please send me the signature as soon as your finish with one...and yes chocolate heart is perfect :blush:

please don't close the shop....you can come back when your free...you can put a close sign temporarily...or something...lol..
to be honest i only earn tbt bells so i can spend it in your shop..lmao....:blush:

Sure, I'll send them one by one :)
It'll cost 180TBT altogether ^^
This year is the first year for the internal and external exams which will be recorded, so I'll definitely have to leave the shop a few weeks prior to the exam dates. Exams scare me ;-;
I could probably open one or two slots at a time, but it'll take longer to make the signature. Maybe I'll have some more time in the weekends. I'll see how I manage my time this year :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, sorry about that! I pasted the wrong link. x) my bad! Ahahaha. Let me get you that link right now...

View attachment 80882

Thanks! I'll be done with your signature soon c:

Mayor: Momo
Town: Penguin
Friend Code (optional): 1907-9682-2906
Dream Address (optional): 4900-5060-7095
Villagers (optional): apollo
Dreamies (optional): lolly felicity stitches marshal merengue beau fauna diana julian [apollo obtaained]
Names under them? yes
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): dreamie obtained: blue candy unobtained: red candy
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom)
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): blue from the background
Main text colour: white from the back ground
Font (if left blank, I will decide): a gentle touch
Signature background (provide the URL): http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/K...if29do1_400_zpsa78b39f6.gif.html?sort=3&o=128
Animated sig? no
Coloured border? the white from the BG
Curved border? (Only applies to a rectangular curved signature) yes
Any extra add-ons? no

@ellabunny
A slot just opened up XD
So is there any specific line up for the villagers/Dreamies? Or the 5 at the top and 5 at the bottom since you left it blank?

Last edited:
Sure, I'll send them one by one :)
It'll cost 180TBT altogether ^^
This year is the first year for the internal and external exams which will be recorded, so I'll definitely have to leave the shop a few weeks prior to the exam dates. Exams scare me ;-;
I could probably open one or two slots at a time, but it'll take longer to make the signature. Maybe I'll have some more time in the weekends. I'll see how I manage my time this year :p

hi Kitsune,

i just sent the full payment for all 3 sigs.

i'm a such a procrastinator when it comes to exams, i use to cram it the night before lol....such a bad habit...
i love doing homework or home projects, but when it comes to exams, ugh lol.....my experience, study and always get a good night sleep prior to it...goodluck with your exams...:lemon:

if you could just randomly place them anywhere that would be awesome XD

like not particularly lined up but sorta like the 'lilium' version you have~

hi Kitsune,

i just sent the full payment for all 3 sigs.

i'm a such a procrastinator when it comes to exams, i use to cram it the night before lol....such a bad habit...
i love doing homework or home projects, but when it comes to exams, ugh lol.....my experience, study and always get a good night sleep prior to it...goodluck with your exams...:lemon:

Received ^^
Here's your fourth signature done
2e5i1cw.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaaaaah!! That was so fast and I love it so much thank you so much!! ! ! ! ! (; U ; ) ~ <3 <3 <3 thank you thank you thank you!

Glad you like it~~~ >u<

Back