{Closed for now} Kitsune's Signature Shop {-/-} // Reference Shop {-/-}

Hi Kitsune :blush:

if you could please change the friend code on all of my signatures....no hurry..new fc below....everything else is the same....just let me know how much for all 6 signatures :blush: no hurry....thanks heaps <3

0877-0855-8623

hi! can i get an update on my sig? instead of biskit, i would like rudy and he's obtained so there'd be a rose there! same with papi, please replace him with pietro! and could you replace cookie with francine? i don't have francine yet so she wouldn't have a rose, and it would be really cool if somewhere you could put a picture of cookie with a halo on top haha i accidentally moved her out of my town so rip cookie :( please let me know how much it'd cost!

Last edited:
Hello! I've made a new town, would you be able to update the name of my town in my signature please? To Ray from Ivytree. Really easy thing to change. I'll need to change my dream address eventually but i'll leave that for another time. How much will that be? 10tbt?

Also can you change Walker to Wolfgang please = )

So in all:

Town name: Forest to Ivytree
Animals: Walker to Wolfgang

Last edited:
@Yuelia
Accepted!

@Chiisanacx
20TBT c:

@yuchuei
Accepted!

@Luna Moonbug
Sure thing, it'll be 20TBT :)

@cheezyfries
Yup, 20TBT (and sorry about losing Cookie >~<)

@Remnantique
Okie, and that's 10TBT

so much writing XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

sweetmusic's signature and Luckypinch's reference will be added soon
Currently on the iPad and I can't upload them right now

Kitsune, can I comission a minor change? Id like to add Tangy the peppy kitten to my sig; not sure if thats 10 or 20 bells but its fine either way!

sweetmusic's signature
21deyqt.jpg

Luckypinch's reference
1584ggy.jpg

Sorry for wait guys! >_<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kitsune, can I comission a minor change? Id like to add Tangy the peppy kitten to my sig; not sure if thats 10 or 20 bells but its fine either way!

That's fine!
10TBT c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kitsune How much is mine?

60TBT

Heyaa Kitsune :3 ~ Could you do a few change ups on my siggy?

Villager change ups: Remove Cobb, Chow and Poppy. Mark Marshal, Lucky & Felicity as obtained (cake), mark Kyle Cheri Punchy as keeping (pink rose)
How much would that cost ?

Cool Kitsune I'll transfer the tbt :3

S i g n a t u r e s
hikaricities
3144cv4.jpg

----------------------------------------------------

Yuelia
ehavxi.jpg

By the way, I'll make the two signatures fade to each other tomorrow. This is just the second signature so you could see it ^^

U p d a t e s
Chiisanacx
30ht2ds.jpg

cheezyfries
b8u9g.jpg

queertactics
1568x09.jpg

Remnantique
vxmd74.jpg

If I have not included your signature/reference/update, I will get to it tomorrow. I promise!

Last edited:
Sent the bells!

- - - Post Merge - - -

S i g n a t u r e s
hikaricities
3144cv4.jpg

Yuelia
ehavxi.jpg

By the way, I'll make the two signatures fade to each other tomorrow. This is just the second signature so you could see it ^^

I sent c:​

These are absolutely ADORABLE! Being that I have no idea how to make signatures and these are so lovely, I'd like to order one!
Mayor: Gillian
Town: Rye
Friend Code (optional): 2595-0726-1426
Dream Address (optional):
Villagers (optional):
Dreamies (optional): Lolly, Rosie, Beau, Bunnie, Molly, Gladys, Cube, Ruby, Aurora (Yes. I like having a very unbalanced unrealistic town hahah)
Names under them? Yes please!
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): No. Too much work to constantly update...
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) Just wherever looks good. I'll leave it to you.
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): Whatever looks best (not picky. Just preferably in the color scheme of the rest of the signature)
Main text colour: Same as above
Font (if left blank, I will decide): Seriously
Signature background (provide the URL): http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums...mblr_inline_mr7t56UEh61qz4rgp_zpsea14bac6.gif
Animated sig? Yes
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star) No
Coloured border? No
Curved border? (Only applies to a rectangular curved signature) Yes
Transparent white strip? No
Any extra add-ons? No

Sorry if this was super ambiguous... I'm rather indecisive and I trust your taste. Once again, these are incredibly cute and I'm very excited! Thanks so much~

Back