{Closed for now} Kitsune's Signature Shop {-/-} // Reference Shop {-/-}

2qmj9xd.jpg

can i place an order for a reference? :3
i'm asking bc idk if you're open for the order form post or not and im just checking

hi! can i please get an update? i'd like for fang to be replaced by wolfgang and skye to be replaced by rosie :) thank you! sending 10? tbt now, let me know if i have to send more~

Mayor: Kaleigh
Town: Teraria
Background: yes, zigzag
Picture(s) of Mayor (front, back, left, right):
ac ref.jpglast ref.jpgref.jpgref2.jpg
Clothing (provide pictures as well please!):
outfit 1.jpgoutfit 2.jpgoutfit 3.jpgoutfit 4.jpgoutfit 5.jpg
Pictures of in-game clothing items? in spoiler^^
Name of in-game clothing items? White Stockings, Bandage, Newsprint Helmet
Colour Palette? nty c:
Colour Palette shape (circle, heart, star, etc.) n/a
Font: Whatever you think is best! something cute please :)
Main colour: Whatever matches!
Outline text colour: whatever looks good!
Any art? yes! here resize if needed!
Curved/rounded border? Rounded
Any extra add-ons? put a little design or flower or something around the clothing items c:
if you could add blue and green for the eyes that would be amazing <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can get a better picture for the first part of the outfit if needed :3

Last edited:
12th signature order

Mayor: Luna-Moonbug - top middle
Friend Code (optional): 0877-0855-8623 bottom left
Dream Address (optional): 4200-2128-1496 bottom right
Villagers (optional):Bones, Daisy, Astrid, Bianca, Blanche, Apple, Tia, Chevre, Lucy, Whitney
Names under them? yes
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): all obtained all dreames - pink heart sprite pls...
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) one each on top of the following: white gift wrap (left side) ; pink treat left bottom; red gift wrap; white wrap (middle pic); blue wrap gift wrap; on blue diamond; one next to the blue ring; one next to pink ring; on the white marshmallow, one on heart yellow ribbon
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): your call
Main text colour: 960C33
Font (if left blank, I will decide): lillybelle http://www.dafont.com/lillybelle.font (font not too big size 16)
Signature background (provide the URL): http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/K...egis6o1_500_zps34ccd285.gif.html?sort=3&o=130
Animated sig? yes
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star) no
Coloured border? yes - B3647E
Curved border? (Only applies to a rectangular curved signature) curved
Scalloped border? no
Transparent white strip? no
Any extra add-ons? please add flying tony tony chopper .pls put him on the middle of pic...10x bigger than the dreamies.....i transferred 60 tbt...thanks again Kitsune...
attachment.php

- - - Post Merge - - -

13th signature order...for luck :blush:
i decided..one more sig for luck lol... :blush:

Mayor: Luna-Moonbug - top middle
Friend Code (optional): 0877-0855-8623 bottom left
Dream Address (optional): 4200-2128-1496 bottom right
Villagers (optional): Bones, Daisy, Astrid, Bianca, Blanche, Apple, Tia, Chevre, Lucy, Whitney
Names under them? yes
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): blue heart - all dreamies all obtained
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) tony tony chopper in the middle so 5 on the right and 5 on the left
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): you decide
Main text colour: 2259BF
Font (if left blank, I will decide): claudette-aime-le-chocolat http://www.dafont.com/claudette-aime-le-chocolat.font
(not too big please...size 16)
Signature background (provide the URL): http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/K...sK391qz4rgp_zps3b64f726.gif.html?sort=3&o=134
Animated sig? yes
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star) no
Coloured border? yes 0D449E
Curved border? (Only applies to a rectangular curved signature) curved
Scalloped border? no
Transparent white strip? no
Any extra add-ons? please put tony tony chopper in the middle of the lake...please include his round floating tube...his size...10x bigger than the dreamies....thanks heaps
transferred another 60 tbt :blush:
attachment.php

Last edited:
@MayorKaleigh
Accepted~ And the pictures are fine, but two of time might be a big bigger since they're in different sizes, but I think I should be able to resize them

--------------------------------------------------
@Luna Moonbug
Accepted both c:

--------------------------------------------------
Thank goodness it's a public holiday tomorrow oAo;
I'll get to work on sigs/refs the next day.

2qmj9xd.jpg

(i don't intend to sound rude so if i do, sorry in advance) but did you see my order? you didn't acknowledge it before so i was just wondering :) thanks!

(i don't intend to sound rude so if i do, sorry in advance) but did you see my order? you didn't acknowledge it before so i was just wondering :) thanks!

its because of me...i always post huge orders here....lol...sorry about that... :blush:

Yes, I saw your order c:

I think I forgot to reply to it, I'm so sorry!! ;-;
Been too caught up >~<

hii can you please update my signature?? :) I've obtained Willow, Molly, and Beau!
Also apollo and kid cat are no longer dreamies! can apollo be replaced by Lobo (I've obtained Lobo as well) and can kid cat be replaced by Bam? c: also inseatd of the cake spirte being the obtained can it be a red leaf? thank you so much!! it's a lot so will it be more than 20 tbt this time? :)

Last edited:
mayorkaleigh's reference
2q3zuye.jpg

I wasn't quite sure on what you meant with the blue and green for the eyes though.
Let me know if it's wrong, I'll edit it ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

hii can you please update my signature?? :) I've obtained Willow, Molly, and Beau!
Also apollo and kid cat are no longer dreamies! can apollo be replaced by Lobo (I've obtained Lobo as well) and can kid cat be replaced by Bam? c: also inseatd of the cake spirte being the obtained can it be a red leaf? thank you so much!! it's a lot so will it be more than 20 tbt this time? :)

Yes 20TBT :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi Kitsune....disregard the message i sent you about the yoshi egg..got one..cost me an arm and a leg and prolly more lol...so now i have posts every where....will work for signatures from Kitsune....(jk) lol

Ah okay! I wish I had the Yoshi 3DSXL //cries//
And ahahaa XDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

cheezyfries' update
vi2tj5.jpg

Back