{Closed for now} Kitsune's Signature Shop {-/-} // Reference Shop {-/-}

offline and online siggies

Luna Moonbug's bump sig
15ph2zn.jpg

It literally took one minute to do, so I'll send back 40TBT because I feel unfair to charge you that much ^^

thanks so much....i know i order lots here lol.....(whispering) may i have an offline and online siggies too? i got the idea from you lol...
no hurry....other peoples orders have priority than mine.. :D...sending 40 tbt for both..

Luna's Offline <-- bottom of picture
please don't cover the trains bridge and train
font size :20
main text color 0FF5DE
outline text color 9EB5B3
curved border
font: black chancery http://www.dafont.com/black-chancery.font
no hurry

here's the background
http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/Kitsune-Nikki/media/w12_zps9e3a9013.gif.html?sort=3&o=88
-------------------------
Luna's Online <-- bottom of picture
font size :20
main text color A80F68
outline text color F29BCE
curved border
font: black chancery http://www.dafont.com/black-chancery.font
no hurry

here's the background
http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/Kitsune-Nikki/media/w7_zps56861c46.gif.html?sort=3&o=92

Hey Nikki! Just a question; I'd like a reference but without the details such as specific items of clothing, etc, as I just want a general OC ref rather than a mayor ref. Is that okay with you? :)

34dk21j.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Luna Moonbug
Sure thing! ^^

@Yuyunyaw
No problem~

@starlark
Yup! Of course I dan do that c:
Just edit the form a little (i.e: no mayor/town name, no ingame clothing items, etc.) and I'll gladly accept it

Hi Nikki!
I would like to request an update to my signature again ^_^
I would like to replace T-bone with Deirdre as an "obtained" villager, and I would like to replace Muffy with Marina as a "dreamie" villager. I will send you the 10 BTB. Thank you so much!

Hi Nikki!
I would like to request an update to my signature again ^_^
I would like to replace T-bone with Deirdre as an "obtained" villager, and I would like to replace Muffy with Marina as a "dreamie" villager. I will send you the 10 BTB. Thank you so much!

Received TBT!
I'll edit it as soon as I can~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! Do you want me to send the bells now?

Go ahead ^^
Or I can let you know when I'm done with your signature and you can send it over

kremesicle's order has been accepted

---------------------------------------------------
Luna Moonbug's online/offline banners and sig
2zsso60.jpg

2ld7w8x.jpg

2ywsso3.jpg

---------------------------------------------------
Got P.E in the morning tomorrow at 7:40am...;-; justkillmeplz
Going offline early >~<

Enjoy some wonderful Trance music~ :'D

and a nightcore track as well bc why not

2qmj9xd.jpg

Last edited:
16 signature order

Luna Moonbug's online/offline banners and sig
2ld7w8x.jpg

2ywsso3.jpg

Thanks super much Kitsune...some changes..i guess i used the wrong font color on this one
please change the main font color to black (the outline color is fine)..i'll transfer 10 tbt for the change
2ld7w8x.jpg

signature order # 15 sig

13th signature order

**no hurry** thanks again Kitsuke...(btw...nice new PP)
Mayor: Luna-Moonbug -top middle
Friend Code (optional): 0877-0855-8623 - below the Luna-Moonbug slightly to the left
Dream Address (optional): 4200-2128-1496 - below the luna-moonbug slightly to the right
Villagers (optional): Bones, Daisy, Astrid, Bianca, Blanche, Apple, Tia, Chevre, Lucy, Whitney
Names under them? yes
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): seashell <--do you have a seashell sprite? if not popsicle is fine
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) all line up one line on bottom of picture
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): 5BBFDE
Main text colour: 1D6175
Font (if left blank, I will decide): little lord fontleroy http://www.dafont.com/little-lord-fontler.font
Signature background (provide the URL): see picture below
Animated sig? no
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star) no
Coloured border? yes
Curved border? (Only applies to a rectangular curved signature) curved
Scalloped border? no
Transparent white strip? no
Any extra add-ons? please make the signature as big as it will allow on signature rule of tbt..you can cut the yellow umbrella out....i would like the main picture center to be chopper and zoro and the picnic items..thanks Kitsune...i'll transfer 40 tbt...let me know if i need to add more tbt....thanks heaps
attachment.php

First off, I am loving my signature. It's so sweet and bright! Perfect for Bunville. u wu
I'm also happy to report that I need an update, as I've scooted Broccolo out and obtained Julian!!

Summary of Changes
- Remove Broccolo
- Put Julian between Sylvia and Eloise as a current villager (perfect peach)
- Change his peach to a perfect peach in the dreamie row

Since I'm asking for a few things to be moved around just for my picky tastes, I will happily pay 15tbt instead of 10tbt for the update!
( No rush at all, please take your time. u vu )

Back