{Closed for now} Kitsune's Signature Shop {-/-} // Reference Shop {-/-}

KN, please listen!

PLEASE, FOR TEN TEE BEE TEE, UPDATE CAPTAIN CRAZY CHICKEN'S SIGNATURE TO REPLACE GLORIA, THE SNOOTY PURPLE DUCK WHOSE CATCHPHRASE IS QUACKER, WITH APPLE, THE PEPPY PINK HAMSTER WHOSE CATCHPHRASE IS CHEEKERS!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

On second thought, never mind.

KN, please listen!

PLEASE, FOR TEN TEE BEE TEE, UPDATE CAPTAIN CRAZY CHICKEN'S SIGNATURE TO REPLACE GLORIA, THE SNOOTY PURPLE DUCK WHOSE CATCHPHRASE IS QUACKER, WITH APPLE, THE PEPPY PINK HAMSTER WHOSE CATCHPHRASE IS CHEEKERS!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

dude chill out she has a life outside of the computer

Ahhh do you think you might add Jacques in there too? I just got him! (also with a mushroom) I can pay extra bells for inconvenience!

KN, please listen!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, what. The. Heck.

I already did update your previous request, and it is your responsibility to check my thread for it. I also do not have all the time in the world to update signatures straight away.

And now you're just going to say that I'm on your ignore list and that I like 'Anycamore'??
You do not have to over exaggerate and put it on your signature.
And for your information, I am a she, and my liking with a character has nothing to do with you.

I asked for you to stop typing in extremely big text before, and seriously, you just don't listen do you?
I have told you to be patient tons of times. I do not make signatures for a living. I make them for fun, and you really need to have some patience. I'm not going to run back to my house which takes 20 minutes to fetch my computer just to edit your signature. And like I have previously mentioned, I already edited it. Will it kill you to check a few pages?

Last edited:
KN, please listen!

[SIZE-1]PLEASE, FOR TEN TEE BEE TEE, UPDATE CAPTAIN CRAZY CHICKEN'S SIGNATURE TO REPLACE GLORIA, THE SNOOTY PURPLE DUCK WHOSE CATCHPHRASE IS QUACKER, WITH APPLE, THE PEPPY PINK HAMSTER WHOSE CATCHPHRASE IS CHEEKERS!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Kitsune

just a suggestion....time to add to "ignore list" lol
i don't have the patience for impatient children or maybe someone acts like a small child

@Kitsune

just a suggestion....time to add to "ignore list" lol
i don't have the patience for impatient children or maybe someone acts like a small child

Neither do I >_>
Jfc and they have to make a big as deal about it by even putting it on his/her signature...

Best to ignore them from now on

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nikki did you get my order form?

Yes, I did! Sorry for not replying, the school Internet was acting up for me the whole day and I only got them nance to reply an hour ago but I got temporarily distracted by something else.

Adding you to a slot c:
Btw, you can just pay 60TBT since you ordered before ^^

Last edited:
Neither do I >_>
Jfc and they have to make a big as deal about it by even putting it on his/her signature...

Best to ignore them from now on

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I did! Sorry for not replying, the school Internet was acting up for me the whole day and I only got them nance to reply an hour ago but I got temporarily distracted by something else.

Adding you to a slot c:

I'm sorry that he/she is being a jerk towards you (especially with adding it in the signature thing). Honestly it isn't the first time it has happened here, or on anywhere else on TBT. Best to put them on the ignore list.

Ahhh do you think you might add Jacques in there too? I just got him! (also with a mushroom) I can pay extra bells for inconvenience!

It's alright! I actually replied to you before I went to school, and I only just got back. I'll edit your signature as soon as possible~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry that he/she is being a jerk towards you (especially with adding it in the signature thing). Honestly it isn't the first time it has happened here, or on anywhere else on TBT. Best to put them on the ignore list.

Yes, I have seen his/her previous actions towards other users...
Thanks for your concern, I was getting really frustrated with them as well <3

It's alright! I actually replied to you before I went to school, and I only just got back. I'll edit your signature as soon as possible~

Thank You!
and btw sorry about that person, i didnt say anything because i thought maybe he/she was your friend and they where just teasing. Sorry you have to put up with stuff like that!

Thank You!
and btw sorry about that person, i didnt say anything because i thought maybe he/she was your friend and they where just teasing. Sorry you have to put up with stuff like that!

Thanks for your concern ;u; <3
To be honest, if a friend of mine was teasing, I would reply in a way more relaxed manner m80 XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! I'll get to work on it when I finish my schoolwork rip

hi niglet pls update my pokemon/alucard siggy ;-; change the town name to Kalos (or any Pokemon town name u think sounds gud) and remove mayor name for now until i think of a good name (u can help me with this too............ pls dont say Hot Dad i s2g)

ik you sent me the psd file but i totally forgot how to warp text >~>

also do you see my current Kalos sig? those are my dreamies for the Pokemon town XD well GUESS DARNY DARN DARN WHAT CHAINIG, UR GONNA UPDATE THT ON THE SIG TOO :D i'll pay u like 2 bells i promise

oh yeah dnt worry about doing it right away though, im just posting on your thread so you can find it easily XD take as much tiem as you need, prioritise other ppl's sigs + schoolwork c:

i just realised the phrase inhale my dong enragement is a classy phrase.

Last edited:
hi niglet pls update my pokemon/alucard siggy ;-; change the town name to Kalos (or any Pokemon town name u think sounds gud) and remove mayor name for now until i think of a good name (u can help me with this too............ pls dont say Hot Dad i s2g)

ik you sent me the psd file but i totally forgot how to warp text >~>

also do you see my current Kalos sig? those are my dreamies for the Pokemon town XD well GUESS DARNY DARN DARN WHAT CHAINIG, UR GONNA UPDATE THT ON THE SIG TOO :D i'll pay u like 2 bells i promise

oh yeah dnt worry about doing it right away though, im just posting on your thread so you can find it easily XD take as much tiem as you need, prioritise other ppl's sigs + schoolwork c:

i just realised the phrase inhale my dong enragement is a classy phrase.

kk m9 thatll be 666 bells jks XD
You still want the Alucard chibi on the side, right?

inhale

2qmj9xd.jpg

I just remembered that I have P.E before school tomorrow ;-;
I'll upload/finish off the sig/updates tomorrow >_<"

Back