{Closed for now} Kitsune's Signature Shop {-/-} // Reference Shop {-/-}

yes, that's what I meant. sorry for the confusion!

Okay, done!
1zn5w6o.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

@BlushyBlushy
Noted your order c:

Hello again!
This is something for the future, since I don't have an updated pixel of my character yet. (Later, I'll have the first one replaced with the second)
Curt and Molly have moved out, and Tammi (The monkey) has moved in.
Oh, could you also fix Soleil? She doesn't have a peach next to her. Thank you!

Last edited:
Mayor: Neroli
Town: Wildeway
Friend Code (optional): 2578-3844-6383
Dream Address (optional): 7500-4760-5595
Villagers (optional):
Dreamies (optional): Celia, Fang (settled in), Felicity (settled in), Fuschia (settled in), Kidd (settled in), Kyle, Merengue, Olivia, Stitches (settled in), Whitney
Names under them? Yes
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): settled in = purple rose
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) sitting on the branch of the tree
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): #C9ABDB
Main text colour: #581880
Font (if left blank, I will decide): Black Rose from here if possible http://www.1001freefonts.com/black_rose.font if that's inconvenient, whatever you have that's similar :)
Signature background (provide the URL): http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/K...I81l1roozkr_zpsfbd9b69e.gif.html?sort=3&o=118
Animated sig? Yes
Curved/rounded border? No
Any extra add-ons? No thanks :)

Thanks so much in advance! I'll send the 70TBT as soon as you let me know I've done everything correctly >.<

Ahh I'm so sorry! ;_; would you be able to change the dreamies Avery, Ribbot, and Muffy to Fang, Sly, and Pashmina? As well as take out Julian and replace him w/Static? (Listed as leaving) So sorry! ;; if you already finished I'll pay the extra TBT! ;n; (Sorry, a lot happened so quickly!)

Last edited:
(Before I fill out the form is there any possibility if I paid you like 3 times as much I could get the villagers of my three towns on one? /10, 10, and 7 total/ I don't mind there not being text for the villagers and the names of town and mayor being small /but I do have one resident too/. I also wouldn't need a fc on it, if any of that info matters. Thank you and sorry for the trouble! Don't even worry about it if the answer is no, I understand!)

Oop nevermind slot taken by next person n.n'

Last edited:
Mayor: Kate
Town: Bluebell
Friend Code (optional): No
Dream Address (optional): No
Villagers (optional): N/A
Dreamies (optional): Bluebear, Kody, Fauna, Bam, Erik, Deirdre, Skye, Lobo, Whitney, Kyle
Names under them? Yes
Sprite indication: All dreamies.
Villagers/Dreamies lined up: Straight line
Outline text colour: Very light gold/beige--the same as the light coming from the cabin in the background
Main text colour: Cream--same as the bright part of the light coming from the background image
Font: The standard cute cursive one you use
Signature background: http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/K...rfjowdo1_500_zps24d7ef2c.gif.html?sort=3&o=90
Animated sig? Yes
Curved/rounded border? Square, and if possible, can I get the height at around 100-150 pixels?
Any extra add-ons? No

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll pay as soon as the order is approved. :)

Last edited:
Ahh I'm so sorry! ;_; would you be able to change the dreamies Avery, Ribbot, and Muffy to Fang, Sly, and Pashmina? As well as take out Julian and replace him w/Static? (Listed as leaving) So sorry! ;; if you already finished I'll pay the extra TBT! ;n; (Sorry, a lot happened so quickly!)

That's alright, I'll note this :)
I was just about to start on your signature, so don't worry about paying any extra TBT :d

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! Can you add an acquired sprite to Whitney!? I'll pay the extra if it's any trouble >.<

Noted, don't worry about it ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again!
This is something for the future, since I don't have an updated pixel of my character yet. (Later, I'll have the first one replaced with the second)
Curt and Molly have moved out, and Tammi (The monkey) has moved in.
Oh, could you also fix Soleil? She doesn't have a peach next to her. Thank you!

Sure, I'll edit it soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Joonbug
Hm, well I guess I could work with that c:
Currently there are no slots, but I can open one up for you as soon as it's not all full if you'd like

- - - Post Merge - - -

@MayorKate
Approved and added to the slots :)

BlushyBlushy's signature is done!
2dwi691.gif

I decided to try out something new, which was the transparent rectangle behind the sprites ouo
If you don't like it, I'll be happy to take it out for you though

@Joonbug
Hm, well I guess I could work with that c:
Currently there are no slots, but I can open one up for you as soon as it's not all full if you'd like

Ah! Thank you :) Id really appreciate it! I know it's a big inconvience, so don't feel obligated. I just don't know how to do it myself n.n' I'll try to keep an eye out for when slots open then :)

Ah! Thank you :) Id really appreciate it! I know it's a big inconvience, so don't feel obligated. I just don't know how to do it myself n.n' I'll try to keep an eye out for when slots open then :)

Ah, I think there's one open right now XDD

Awesome! I'll pay now! :3

Also, for the cropping (if you can do it) I think cropping the bottom half/third of the image would be best.

Thank you so much! I love your sigs. :)

Awesome! I'll pay now! :3

Also, for the cropping (if you can do it) I think cropping the bottom half/third of the image would be best.

Thank you so much! I love your sigs. :)

Sure thing!

Aww and thanks! ^///^
To be honest, making signatures has helped me improve my Photoshop skills. When I began, I couldn't make animated sigs or have the outer part of the text colour (without it was really hard to see). Now I've mastered it and they look better XD

Oh haha. I figured you opened all at once n.n'
For the sake of it being long and weird it's in a spoiler. If I need to change anything to make it work let me know.
Mayor: Jisoo
Town: Royal
Villagers (optional): Cherry, Fuschia, Whitney, Wolfgang, Genji, Lopez, Punchy, Francine, Felicity, Mira
Names under them? nope
Sprite indication nope
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) just that order please
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): whatever would make it legible. This town has colors (the pink and black flowers) but the rest not as strongly. I'm not really committed to that though
Main text colour: whatever is legible
Font (if left blank, I will decide):
Signature background (provide the URL): If this doesn't work there were others that I liked just let me know (both different shaped ones and I can just pick a simple one) http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/Kitsune-Nikki/media/w10_zpsa2d0708a.gif.html?sort=3&o=56
Animated sig? yes?
Curved/rounded border? no
Any extra add-ons? If possible, that I have an innkeeper named Daisya in Royal.
other towns:
Mayor: Forte
Town: Fenith
Villagers: Phobe, Julian, Drago, Coco, Tammi, Soliel, Beau, Willow, Sterling, Knox
Rest of info: same as above, just the order of villagers please.
Mayor: Tessa
Town: Selphia
Villagers: Kidcat, Lucky, Ankha, Marshal, Freya, Bruce, Tabby

Oh haha. I figured you opened all at once n.n'
For the sake of it being long and weird it's in a spoiler. If I need to change anything to make it work let me know.
Mayor: Jisoo
Town: Royal
Villagers (optional): Cherry, Fuschia, Whitney, Wolfgang, Genji, Lopez, Punchy, Francine, Felicity, Mira
Names under them? nope
Sprite indication nope
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) just that order please
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): whatever would make it legible. This town has colors (the pink and black flowers) but the rest not as strongly. I'm not really committed to that though
Main text colour: whatever is legible
Font (if left blank, I will decide):
Signature background (provide the URL): If this doesn't work there were others that I liked just let me know (both different shaped ones and I can just pick a simple one) http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/Kitsune-Nikki/media/w10_zpsa2d0708a.gif.html?sort=3&o=56
Animated sig? yes?
Curved/rounded border? no
Any extra add-ons? If possible, that I have an innkeeper named Daisya in Royal.
other towns:
Mayor: Forte
Town: Fenith
Villagers: Phobe, Julian, Drago, Coco, Tammi, Soliel, Beau, Willow, Sterling, Knox
Rest of info: same as above, just the order of villagers please.
Mayor: Tessa
Town: Selphia
Villagers: Kidcat, Lucky, Ankha, Marshal, Freya, Bruce, Tabby

Cool, accepted order :)
Please note that your signature may take a bit longer than the others ^.^;
And with the add on, I'll need the picture of the innkeeper, if that was what you were trying to say

Oh that's fine :)
And oh no I just meant if that could be written on it too. Sorry I was a bit confused n.n'' trying to do that on mobile didn't help haha

Back