{Closed for now} Kitsune's Signature Shop {-/-} // Reference Shop {-/-}

textbook_punk's signature is done c:
2qiv0wz.gif

I wasn't able to fit all of them onto the branch though, sorry >_<'

That's alright, I'll note this :)
I was just about to start on your signature, so don't worry about paying any extra TBT :d

Ahh I like it! The transparency looks nice and all, but that style isn't really my thing, so would it be okay to take it off? Not to be rude but yeah ;; sorry! I recommend you use it as an option for other signatures though! C:

As well as would it be possible to not have them in a line? ;A; Sorry, I change my mind a lot, like my villagers on the road scattered, and dreamies on the beach? (Sorry I know it's an outrageous request, I can pay the TBT for it! :,c)

MayorKate's signature is done
I've made two versions of it; one with a transparent rectangle under the names (again, trialling new things), and the other without. Feel free to use whichever one you'd like ^^
263ew6o.jpg

35ncyeo.jpg

Last edited:
Updates to signature have been done~

Sej (paid):
2zgvhpu.jpg

BlushyBlushy - Payment: 10TBT
Nanobyte - Payment: 10TBT

MayorKate's signature is done
I've made two versions of it; one with a transparent rectangle under the names (again, trialling new things), and the other without. Feel free to use whichever one you'd like ^^
263ew6o.jpg

35ncyeo.jpg

Oh my gosh I love it, Nikki!!!! Thank you so much! Putting it in now! :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you do me one quick fix and just take the "dreamies" out? I was silly and meant that they are all achieved dreamies, rather than dreamies I don't have. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can pay you the 10 BTB if that would be appropriate too!

Could you do me one quick fix and just take the "dreamies" out? I was silly and meant that they are all achieved dreamies, rather than dreamies I don't have. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can pay you the 10 BTB if that would be appropriate too!

Like this?
16ghp5j.jpg

j809c4.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to bother you again, but can you add an acquired sprite to Kyle for me please! Sending the 10 TBT now >.<

haiii, I'd like to take out Rosie, Stitches, Zucker & Coco sprites and replace them with Beau, Roscoe, Skye & Molly. Also, ALL the sprites are dreamies now because I decided to giveaway/auction them out, so they all have to be blue flowers. Thankssss ~

Sending 20 BTB now but let me know if it should be moreee .

Last edited:
Joonbug's signature is done
29cta3n.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry to bother you again, but can you add an acquired sprite to Kyle for me please! Sending the 10 TBT now >.<

haiii, I'd like to take out Rosie, Stitches, Zucker & Coco sprites and replace them with Beau, Roscoe, Skye & Molly. Also, ALL the sprites are dreamies now because I decided to giveaway/auction them out, so they all have to be blue flowers. Thankssss ~

Sending 20 BTB now but let me know if it should be moreee .

Sure, will attend to both of your updates tomorrow, or maybe on Tuesday (gotta go sleep now tired ugh)
I have a gaming expo to go to tomorrow, so it's likely that you'll receive your updated signature the day after tomorrow >~<

Back