{Closed for now} Kitsune's Signature Shop {-/-} // Reference Shop {-/-}

Welcome baaaaackk ~

I was wondering if you can change Beau, Mira, Molly, Tia, Skye, Diana, Marshal & Marina with gold rose pizel for Obtained :>

Last edited:
Welcome baaaaackk ~

I was wondering if you can change Beau, Mira, Molly, Tia, Skye, Diana, Marshal & Marina with gold rose pizel for Obtained :>

Thank you! ^^
Sure, I'll edit it tomorrow. It's already 11:15pm and I've been updating my original post with a new option for the past hour XD

Kiikay's update

sor6hd.jpg

Mayor: Melody
Town: Rosewood
Friend Code (optional): no
Dream Address (optional): no
Villagers (optional): (no order) wolfgang, whitney, cherry, rudy, beau, punchy, carmen, marshal, lolly, rosie(giving away)
Dreamies (optional): none
Names under them? nah
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): uh do you mean legend? pear=giving away, apple=dreamie/keeping (every villager but rosie)
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) pls line villagers on the green hill, if it doesnt fit, put one on sycamore's foot/shoulder .. (if you're using the picture i asked you about.. ><)
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): anything visible and works with colour palette
Main text colour: anything visible and works with colour palette
Font (if left blank, I will decide): i trust your sense of style c:
Signature background (provide the URL): you have the pic unless you erased it >~>
Animated sig? no
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star) no
Coloured border? (Does NOT apply to a rectangular signature) no..?
Curved/rounded border? (ONLY APPLIES TO A RECTANGULAR CURVED SIGNATURE) eh no
Any extra add-ons? will it be hard to put a tiny floating alucard/akise pixel thing on the top right?

Last edited:
@Sir Integra
Order accepted :3
huehuehuehuehue of course i have the pic ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) i got a folder of sycamore pictures saved on my computer and i also have have that one XD

What available fonts can we use for the name of our town? :O like for the names of the villagers the silkscreen font is cool, but for the mayor name and town I just looked up Photoshop fonts cause I figured you were using that program. Not sure though.

https://www.adobe.com/type/fontfinder/ I'm looking at the wrong thing aren't I? xD

What available fonts can we use for the name of our town? :O like for the names of the villagers the silkscreen font is cool, but for the mayor name and town I just looked up Photoshop fonts cause I figured you were using that program. Not sure though.

https://www.adobe.com/type/fontfinder/ I'm looking at the wrong thing aren't I? xD

Yeah I use Photoshop XD
You can either provide me a Font you like, or I can find one that suits your description (e.g: Cursive font, cute font)

Mayor:Cutie
Town:Optical
Friend Code (optional):3668-9074-7448
Dream Address (optional):
Villagers (optional):Nan(keeping), Drake(giving), Coco(keeping), Coach(giving), Blanche(giving), Peck(keeping), Klaus(giving)
Dreamies (optional):Diva, Marshal (obtained), Apollo (obtained), Stitches (obtained)
Names under them? No thanks c:
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie):Keeping:maybe a sapphire ore, Dreamie: maybe an Amethyst, Giving: silver nugget
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom)Whatever you think looks the best c:
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text):#D1FFF4
Main text colour:#FFD1DC (pastel pink)
Font (if left blank, I will decide):Something cute
Signature background (provide the URL):http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2...und___wallpaper___3_by_goldcat742-d71vlqr.jpg
Animated sig?No thank you c:
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star)no thanks, just a normal rectangle c:
Coloured border? (Does NOT apply to a rectangular signature) n/a
Curved/rounded border? (ONLY APPLIES TO A RECTANGULAR CURVED SIGNATURE)Please
Any extra add-ons?If you can find the text hard to see, feel free to change colors c: and I won't be on tonight (for much longer) and not until late tomorrow due to school, so please don't get mad if I don't pay you until then. Please send in pm if it's not too much trouble, thank you <3

Last edited:
Mayor: Liz
Town: Tokyo
Friend Code (optional): 2294-5143-3292
Villagers (optional): Coach (keeping), Grizzly (keeping), Colton (keeping), Kabuki (keeping), Kevin, Diana, Deirdre, Fauna (leaving), Victoria
Dreamies (optional):
Names under them? yes please
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): keeping= the green leaf, leaving= the orange
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) If you don't mind, I would like the sig set up so it's the mayor/town name on the upper left, then FC on the right. Villagers in a straight line under that and then the legend on the bottom :3
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): Uh, is it possible to not have a color around it?
Main text colour: Just want plain black please :eek: but if that looks too harsh you can make it a bit lighter (like a gray-ish color) I just want it to look natural, nah mean? Like kind of transparent. ....I trust you xD
Font (if left blank, I will decide): https://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/st...ore=OLS-US&event=displayFontPackage&code=1498
Signature background (provide the URL): http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/K...51wss1qz4rgp_zps19399851.gif.html?sort=3&o=91
Animated sig? yes
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star) no thanks
Coloured border? (Does NOT apply to a rectangular signature) nope
Curved/rounded border? (ONLY APPLIES TO A RECTANGULAR CURVED SIGNATURE) nope
Any extra add-ons? naw

Mayor:
Town:Ivy Glen
Friend Code (optional):4270-2934-6451.
Villagers (optional):
Dreamies (optional):Willow, Tia, Julian, Rosie, Erik, Merengue, Rudy, Mira, Chief, and Marshal
Names under them?Yes, please. c:
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie):Obtained~
NZktxqx.gif

Could you please put it beneath Tia and Mira? o3o
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom)Scattered along the path.
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text):#FF8390
Main text colour:#FFB8BF, the closest I could get to the colour of the cherry blossoms.
Font (if left blank, I will decide):
Signature background (provide the URL):http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/Kitsune-Nikki/media/tumblr_mmxfxmLcDf1srot8so1_400_zps3aa15155.gif.html?sort=3&o=86
Animated sig?Yep. :3
Any borders? (Cloud, Heart, Star)No, thanks.
Coloured border? (Does NOT apply to a rectangular signature)
Curved/rounded border? (ONLY APPLIES TO A RECTANGULAR CURVED SIGNATURE)Yeppers.
Any extra add-ons?Could you write dreamies underneath Ivy Glen, please? Thank you so much! C:

Back