Item Dump Closed (for now) Valdemar Island of Generosity

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
ello! Can I join? I got some DIY i want to drop off and see the ones you guys have. TY

opening up again, but only till 5:55 cause looks like there will be maintenance then, but should open again after the maintenance

sure, will get you a code, celeste is also here, so say hi to her if you haven't today
Post automatically merged:

code 5699q

Sorry, I have to do a software update and then ill be right there!

opening up for an hour or so due to having to not open tomorrow. Stu is building a spooky arch so look for the marked house in the back too

getting ready for work so closing down. those already here keep enjoying the island, I will give you a 10-15 minute warning when i need u to wrap things up so I can head to work

tysm! got to unload some of the extra DIYs I’ve had sitting around on both trips. I placed them in their proper spots and then some extra infront of the donations sign! also scored a few I didn’t have yet and got some neat clothes!

and I am opened up again, please check out the beaches, the items are going out of control. also its Halloween on my island, so when I open for the second time today that event will be going on here

Hi! I would like to stop by and pick up some stuff :D

Back