Item Dump Closed (for now) Valdemar Island of Generosity

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
no unfortunately snowballs vanish when the gate is open, so the only way to catch it is your own island
Do Pond smelt blowfish sea pig red king crab show up on your island if The dung bittle dose not show up with the snowball?

Do Pond smelt blowfish sea pig red king crab show up on your island if The dung bittle dose not show up with the snowball?
if they r season in june on the southern hemisphere, they will show up during the times they are catchabele, its currently 1:37pm on my island

Are you still open? I would love to stop by and pick up some of my missing fossils :D

if they r season in june on the southern hemisphere, they will show up during the times they are catchabele, its currently 1:37pm on my island
I Have to look up sothern TIme for them as my paper only had the North as i am not use to cheat by useing friend island to catch out of sission Stuff.

Hallo, can I come and check your island and meet your villagers? I have some pink hybride to drop off if you like

Are you still open? I would love to stop by and pick up some of my missing fossils :D
yeah the code should be visible on the top
Post automatically merged:

Hallo, can I come and check your island and meet your villagers? I have some pink hybride to drop off if you like
sure is open to all

hope my set up makes it easier to find the fossils u need

at capacity so hiding code for now, can request it and will let u on when someone leaves

Last edited:
Tyvm for having me over :D, cant wait for Wednesday!

Although i didnt have time to do everything i wanted,would you mind if i come by again for a little bit ?

Last edited:
Tyvm for having me over :D, cant wait for Wednesday!

Although i didnt have time to do everything i wanted,would you mind if i come by again for a little bit ?
Hi if availability opens up I love to come visit:)
open up again

brief delay, new code in a moment

working code is up

Last edited:
and the gates are open and the code visible to everyone. if get too crowded will hide the code and start queuing people in

Back