Selling [closed for the night] unordable storage cleanout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you've closed for the night. Will deal with ya whenever we're both available :)

name: Jazz
town: Woollen
fc: 5172-6033-5494
items: dynamic painting and wild painting
total tbt: 6

The paintings are genuine, right?

Last edited:
name: Loot
town: Caravan
fc: sidebar c:
items: sloppy carpet, sloppy lamp
total tbt: 6 tbt

thank you! (i know you're off right now)

I know you've closed for the night. Will deal with ya whenever we're both available :)

yes, they are! :) i'll check real quick though to make sure ;;

name: Loot
town: Caravan
fc: sidebar c:
items: sloppy carpet, sloppy lamp
total tbt: 6 tbt

thank you! (i know you're off right now)

i can get both of your orders done anytime today! please vm or like this post when you're available! :)

name: Caroline
town: Reverie
fc: 0259-1185-2763
items: Creepy Wall, Creepy Floor, Creepy Stone, Creepy Bat Stone, Creepy Coffin, Toy Hammer
total tbt: 13tbt

Thank you!

name: Caroline
town: Reverie
fc: 0259-1185-2763
items: Creepy Wall, Creepy Floor, Creepy Stone, Creepy Bat Stone, Creepy Coffin, Toy Hammer
total tbt: 13tbt

Thank you!

sure thing! let me get those together and add you :)

Awesome, my gates are open, so feel free to head over whenever you're ready!

thanks! i'll be right there :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

could you try closing and reopening? i added you after your gates opened so they aren't showing up for me :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

aa i checked and the wild painting was actually a fake- sorry abt that ;; the dynamic painting is real though! please lmk if you'd still like that :)

thanks! i'll be right there :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

could you try closing and reopening? i added you after your gates opened so they aren't showing up for me :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

aa i checked and the wild painting was actually a fake- sorry abt that ;; the dynamic painting is real though! please lmk if you'd still like that :)

Sorry I didnt mean to like the post to say that I am available now. I only liked it bcoz of the info you’ve provided. Anyhoo bummer that one of the paintings is fake but im still interested in dynamic painting tho! Im at work atm and wont be at home in 5.5 hours. Will you be able to be on?

Sorry I didnt mean to like the post to say that I am available now. I only liked it bcoz of the info you’ve provided. Anyhoo bummer that one of the paintings is fake but im still interested in dynamic painting tho! Im at work atm and wont be at home in 5.5 hours. Will you be able to be on?

ahh probably not in 5.5 hours (it'll be 1 am-ish then, and i've got class tomorrow ;; ), but i can definitely hold the dynamic painting for you until we can work out a time :)

ahh probably not in 5.5 hours (it'll be 1 am-ish then, and i've got class tomorrow ;; ), but i can definitely hold the dynamic painting for you until we can work out a time :)

No worries and yes please for reserving the painting for me!
Ill send over the btb as a confirmation that i need the painting.

can i have the shoji bench , 24 hour shop counter, buffet server, and barbecue bed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's 12 tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and ur pencil screen and sticker-tape liner? that'll make it 16 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back