• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Closed Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Also does it just show as bells? (Sorry I just started using this) and if so how do I earn more?
It shows it as bells on your screen, A villager from me costs 10 and you need to have at least one bell remaining to gift other users bells, right now you have 4 bells so you need 7 more
You get bells on this site from posting on-topic meaningful posts on threads, the longer your post is the more bells you get, some threads do not award bells from making posts such as threads in the Basement and Introduction board do not award bells.
Hope this helps! :)

It shows it as bells on your screen, A villager from me costs 10 and you need to have at least one bell remaining to gift other users bells, right now you have 4 bells so you need 7 more
You get bells on this site from posting on-topic meaningful posts on threads, the longer your post is the more bells you get, some threads do not award bells from making posts such as threads in the Basement and Introduction board do not award bells.
Hope this helps! :)
Tysm I will tell you once I have enough 💓
Post automatically merged:

Ok I have 11! I'm assuming I donate the the bells?

Last edited:
Tysm I will tell you once I have enough 💓

Ok I have 11! I'm assuming I donate the the bells?
You can donate the bells before or after, I'll get Jeremiah ready, I'm also trying to clean up my island so I'm letting my customers pick out 5 free items of their choice if they buy from me so you can have those too :)

You can donate the bells before or after, I'll get Jeremiah ready, I'm also trying to clean up my island so I'm letting my customers pick out 5 free items of their choice if they buy from me so you can have those too :)
Ok ☺ Tell me when you are ready! also do you mind If i give you some bells and nook mile tickets?

Oh man you have a lot of villagers!!
Unfortunately I've been hunting Kyle and I don't see him on your list (unless I skimmed over it) T^T

Oh man you have a lot of villagers!!
Unfortunately I've been hunting Kyle and I don't see him on your list (unless I skimmed over it) T^T
No I'm really sorry but I don't have Kyle ;-;
Actually he's my favorite wolf and a dreamie of mine as well, maybe some day I can get his card

No I'm really sorry but I don't have Kyle ;-;
Actually he's my favorite wolf and a dreamie of mine as well, maybe some day I can get his card
Here's hoping for you!
Actually I was island hopping last night and just as I thought I couldn't stay up any longer I found him! ;v;

Villager: Reneigh
Available spot

Time zone CST. Available at 7 pm today and available tomorrow starting at 11 am

Hi!

Which Villager Would You Like?: Punchy
Open Plot Available?: Yes

I’m usually available at your time zone, I’m very messy with my gameplay but I check every now and then and play, but I’ll most likely be on when you’re on (or I can open my switch)

also I’d love to take 5 recipes/diys if possible since I’m missing many, thank you!

& just wondering, do you have many diys and recipes? If so I’d love to buy 40 for 25 tbt, so total of punchy & everything would be 35 tbt

Hi!

Which Villager Would You Like?: Punchy
Open Plot Available?: Yes

I’m usually available at your time zone, I’m very messy with my gameplay but I check every now and then and play, but I’ll most likely be on when you’re on (or I can open my switch)

also I’d love to take 5 recipes/diys if possible since I’m missing many, thank you!

& just wondering, do you have many diys and recipes? If so I’d love to buy 40 for 25 tbt, so total of punchy & everything would be 35 tbt
Hi I'm sorry I'm late to see this, yes I will get Punchy for you as fast as I can
You can definitely take 5 DIYs of your choice! I checked and I have 16 DIYs and 18 Cooking Recipes remaining so I only have 34 of those left
but since someone is interested in a lot of these and it would be nice to get rid of these I would sell all 34 to you for only 15 TBT instead so 25 TBT for both Punchy and 34 DIYs, how does that sound to you? :)

Hi I'm sorry I'm late to see this, yes I will get Punchy for you as fast as I can
You can definitely take 5 DIYs of your choice! I checked and I have 16 DIYs and 18 Cooking Recipes remaining so I only have 34 of those left
but since someone is interested in a lot of these and it would be nice to get rid of these I would sell all 34 to you for only 15 TBT instead so 25 TBT for both Punchy and 34 DIYs, how does that sound to you? :)
I’d love that if possible- Thank you!!

Opening up my villager shop again
Cookie, Chadder, Bitty, Olive and Ruby are now available for adoption again
Tangy, Tom, Merry, Octavian and Marina are currently unavailable as they are living with me right now
Brand New villagers added to my shop: Truffles, Leonardo, Greta and Opal.

Oh yay! And is it 10 or 15 tbt for her?

Also let me know when shes ready and I'll send the TBT!
I will try to get her ready as fast as I can it should take around an hour to move her in and then kick her out in boxes for you
I'll let you know when she's done :)
When I unlocked my villager shop I changed the price up from 10 TBT to 15 TBT since I'm trying to save up again sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back