• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Closed Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's totally okay! Honestly 15 sounds completely reasonable considering other prices I've seen, while looking for a good villager shop I found ones with prices of 45, and some that went close to 100 per villager, so this is amazing!

Hi, I would like to get Melba please! I am on eastern time so I will be available this evening in your time frame. does 5pm your time(8pm my time) work? I can do a bit earlier or later if you need to. Thanks

Hi, I would like to get Melba please! I am on eastern time so I will be available this evening in your time frame. does 5pm your time(8pm my time) work? I can do a bit earlier or later if you need to. Thanks
I'll have her ready

Which Villager Would You Like?: Julian
Open Plot Available?: Yes!
Availability and Timezone: EST and I'm on now and the rest of the evening and night :)

Hello! Looking for Diana, if the shop is still open!
Hello I see you are a brand new member here that just joined today
My villagers at my shop cost 15 TBT(The Bell Tree Forums Bells) These are "points" of sorts that are on site and can be obtained via posting more on the forum some threads such as the "Introduction Board" and "Basement" Threads do not award TBT
Please place an order when you have 15 TBT so I can get you Diana

Which Villager Would You Like?: Raymond
Open Plot Available?: Yes
Availability and Timezone: EST, available basically* all evening/night tonight (*might disappear for dinner within the hour, but other than that)

Which Villager Would You Like?: Raymond
Open Plot Available?: Yes
Availability and Timezone: EST, available basically* all evening/night tonight (*might disappear for dinner within the hour, but other than that)
I'll get Raymond ready as soon as I can.

hello! I'd love to have Nana if possible 🥺❤ I don't have any normal villager !

Which Villager Would You Like?: Nana
Open Plot Available?: yes!
Availability and Timezone: currently online, will be for about 10 more hours. CEST.

hello! I'd love to have Nana if possible 🥺❤ I don't have any normal villager !

Which Villager Would You Like?: Nana
Open Plot Available?: yes!
Availability and Timezone: currently online, will be for about 10 more hours. CEST.
I might not be able to get Nana in time because I'm preparing for another trade at this time
I would recommend ordering her from someone else as well at this time so you can make sure you get her if I'm unable to prepare her in time
Really sorry for the inconvenience

I might not be able to get Nana in time because I'm preparing for another trade at this time
I would recommend ordering her from someone else as well at this time so you can make sure you get her if I'm unable to prepare her in time
Really sorry for the inconvenience
Don't worry at all we have very different time zones ! It is not your fault. ❤ let's see! Hehe

Don't worry at all we have very different time zones ! It is not your fault. ❤ let's see! Hehe
I can still try and get her but I need to buy a large amount of items for someone else first and I don't want to take so long when I know you have things to do :)

I can still try and get her but I need to buy a large amount of items for someone else first and I don't want to take so long when I know you have things to do :)
Don't worry! It is almost midnight now, so I'll be watching TV and resting in bed, I'll look at the phone !

Don't worry! It is almost midnight now, so I'll be watching TV and resting in bed, I'll look at the phone !
Hello apeisland I just realized I got the time for my other trade wrong, I was gonna trade with them at 12AM not 5PM like I thought so that means I have plenty of time to buy their stuff later I'm going to stop preparing for their trade now and start getting Nana for you since I'm not going to trade with them until 7 hours later lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back