• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Trading ( CLOSED- FULL) Catalog Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xchristy

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (16) +
Hello I’m going to be hosting a Catalog Party! At 10:30 PM Eastern Standard Time. That is in about a hour and a half.

If your unfamiliar with how this goes I will explain.. The host (me) and 3 guest will offer up to 12 items (a mix of Non-DIY items - such as furniture, clothing, wallpapers) to be place down. Each player will drop their items down in their area, once all the items are dropped. Each player will then take turns picking up and then dropping each item back in that same area, by doing this the item is being added into your “catalog”. This way you can purchase it on your own island.

RULES:

1. If your invited you will get a DM from me with the dodo code. This will be a few mins before the event.
  2. Please have your inventory empty except for your tools and your 12 items that you are bringing! (so you can pick up and drop the correct items back down quickly and easily.)
  3. When you arrive please stand by the airport till all 3 guest arrive - I will give you the OK to follow when everyone is there. PLEASE NO RUNNING. I have flowers in the area.
  4. At the event area there will be a area for each person to drop their items (please remember your area).
  5. The guest (the host will go last) will then pick up items from one area and drop them - ONE SECTION AT A TIME.
  6. The host and all guests must end the session with all of their items returned.
  7. ALL GUEST MUST LEAVE VIA THE AIRPORT

Please comment below your in game name and if you would like to join!

Guest list

1. xcourt560x
  2. sunchild
  3. ponyosparkle

Last edited:
Hello I’m going to be hosting a Catalog Party! At 10:30 PM Eastern Standard Time. That is in about a hour and a half.

If your unfamiliar with how this goes I will explain.. The host (me) and 3 guest will offer up to 12 items (a mix of Non-DIY items - such as furniture, clothing, wallpapers) to be place down. Each player will drop their items down in their area, once all the items are dropped. Each player will then take turns picking up and then dropping each item back in that same area, by doing this the item is being added into your “catalog”. This way you can purchase it on your own island.

RULES:

1. If your invited you will get a DM from me with the dodo code. This will be a few mins before the event.
  2. Please have your inventory empty except for your tools and your 12 items that you are bringing! (so you can pick up and drop the correct items back down quickly and easily.)
  3. When you arrive please stand by the airport till all 3 guest arrive - I will give you the OK to follow when everyone is there. PLEASE NO RUNNING. I have flowers in the area.
  4. At the event area there will be a area for each person to drop their items (please remember your area).
  5. The guest (the host will go last) will then pick up items from one area and drop them - ONE SECTION AT A TIME.
  6. The host and all guests must end the session with all of their items returned.
  7. ALL GUEST MUST LEAVE VIA THE AIRPORT

Please comment below your in game name and if you would like to join!

Guest list

1. xcourt560x
  2. sunchild
  3. -
Can I join I’m eclipsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back