Do you use music players outside on your Island?

I actually never thought about it until I visited other people's towns. Guess I'm still getting used to being able to use furniture outdoors :p

When I eventually finish my island, I plan on doing so. There's too many songs I like not to, plus it's nice to hear something different.

I believe that I only have two music players outside. One in Chrissy's yard that plays Bubblegum K.K. Another is Roscoe's yard that rotates between songs. I have considered sneaking some into my zen garden area so it looks more like a Studio Ghibli scene especially with all the gyroids scattered around. However, I haven't committed yet. Haha.

Yeah, I think it's fun to do that. There's one near Resident Services and sometimes my villagers will start singing along to it.
I haven't played in ages, is Resident Services the correct name?

I do in two areas; one around Resident Services and another near the Able Sisters! The one near Resident Services is temporary most likely, though. I still have to edit the decorating and some terraforming so a handful of things I've placed around that general area are placw holders. I definitely want to incorporate more music players around my island and hide some as other people have said they've done, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Picking the right tune is another challenge. One day I'll have more music players scattered around my island, but I'll need to find the motivation to get back into decorating first. 😅

I have quite a few! Two lily record players playing Animal City outside Resident Services, a portable record player playing Café K.K. in a café area, a music box playing Bubblegum K.K. in a beach picnic area, a radio in another picnic area, and a cassette player playing Marine Song 2001 on Kapp'n's pier.

Back