• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[CLOSED] GIFs for Collectibles/RLC

Hi, I'm looking to offer my Dreamy Easter Egg for a chibi of my AC:NH Island Rep, with reference below please:

Rep Anthony 1 - Copy.jpg

I'd prefer if this art is a full body with the chibi style preferably the same as the one that Cheremtasy had hers.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking to offer my Dreamy Easter Egg for a chibi of my AC:NH Island Rep, with reference below please:

I'd prefer if this art is a full body with the chibi style preferably the same as the one that Cheremtasy had hers.

Thanks.
Oh hiya! YEah, it'll be that style.
I can def do that! Also whoa... is that a real in game bag???
-

@daringred_
@ZeldaCrossing64
@Snowifer

I updated my OG post with what I'm offering for the eggs! Feel free to take a look and ponder!

-

@daringred_
@ZeldaCrossing64
@Snowifer

I updated my OG post with what I'm offering for the eggs! Feel free to take a look and ponder!
Thanks, and yes the bag is real. You can get it by spending Nook Points and redeeming them for the Nook Inc. Pochette for 50 Nook Points. It's my most favorite Pochette out of all of the Pochettes available.

-

@daringred_
@ZeldaCrossing64
@Snowifer

Awesome, and I'm still interested in trading my Classic Easter Egg for the colored line sketch.

I'm a little hesitant on trading my Stardust Easter Egg, but your chibi art is so adorable! I'll think on it tonight and notify you once I make a decision the next day. :)

Awesome, and I'm still interested in trading my Classic Easter Egg for the colored line sketch.

I'm a little hesitant on trading my Stardust Easter Egg, but your chibi art is so adorable! I'll think on it tonight and notify you once I make a decision the next day. :)
Ofc! :^D and thank you!

I can do a crescent and a stardust egg for 2 chibis?
I had to go back n forth to see which ones I could buy at the same time.

I can do a crescent and a stardust egg for 2 chibis?
I had to go back n forth to see which ones I could buy at the same time.
Whoop- Sorry, I forgot to cross out the Crescent egg! x_x;
Oh Hmmmm. hmmmmmmm. Would you be down to use your egg currency for one 20 token egg? I can offer two chibis for it!

Whoop- Sorry, I forgot to cross out the Crescent egg! x_x;
Oh Hmmmm. hmmmmmmm. Would you be down to use your egg currency for one 20 token egg? I can offer two chibis for it!
Yeah, I can do that! Which egg would you like?

I'm willing to part ways with the 2023 old Stardust Easter egg that I currently have if that's the one you're looking for.

I'm willing to part ways with the 2023 old Stardust Easter egg that I currently have if that's the one you're looking for.
Oh! Only part ways with it if you want to! ;O; I'm looking for any though- in any case!

Oh! Only part ways with it if you want to! ;O; I'm looking for any though- in any case!
Well, I felt like I want to send the Stardust Egg to you though. Do you need any message for the egg?

Well, I felt like I want to send the Stardust Egg to you though. Do you need any message for the egg?
Oh! Then in that case ;_>; No message is fine!
Whcih character would you like me to draw for the egg? :^D
Post automatically merged:

Oh wait! Sorry that was my default answer- if you have any message you'd like to put! I'd like that one!

Oh! Then in that case ;_>; No message is fine!
Whcih character would you like me to draw for the egg? :^D
Post automatically merged:

Oh wait! Sorry that was my default answer- if you have any message you'd like to put! I'd like that one!
The Stardust Easter Egg is now sent to your inventory with a message, hope you enjoy! ☺️

Also please draw my OC but in this dress and doing the pose in below pic, thank you!
cleanreferenceoc.png

ultimatemoveconcept.png

The Stardust Easter Egg is now sent to your inventory with a message, hope you enjoy! ☺️

Also please draw my OC but in this dress and doing the pose in below pic, thank you!
View attachment 550538
View attachment 550539
Thank you Yanrimaaaa T_T The message made me very happy too
Do you have a ref of the weapon/object that is floating on top of your character's head?

Thank you Yanrimaaaa T_T The message made me very happy too
Do you have a ref of the weapon/object that is floating on top of your character's head?
It's actually this magic pen that is floating above her head. Here's the detailed reference for the pen and the ruby.
penweapon.png

Edit: here's the detailed moveset with the pen
abilityreference1.png

Back