[CLOSED] GIFs for Collectibles/RLC

I got two things to ask:

1. Any specific collectibles from this year's TBT Fair you're interested in? Whether it's new or not.
  2. Do you happen to have any new art style animations available?

I got two things to ask:

1. Any specific collectibles from this year's TBT Fair you're interested in? Whether it's new or not.
  2. Do you happen to have any new art style animations available?
1. hmmm if I were to do this, I'd probably either be looking for star fragments or Mushroom ones.. or maybe plushies? Unsure at the moment
(I'm also somewhat interested in the imposter wands but they are kind of really expensive!)
2 I don't at the moment, but if there's enough interest and if I have enough motivation, I may make some new ones

1. hmmm if I were to do this, I'd probably either be looking for star fragments or Mushroom ones.. or maybe plushies? Unsure at the moment
(I'm also somewhat interested in the imposter wands but they are kind of really expensive!)
2 I don't at the moment, but if there's enough interest and if I have enough motivation, I may make some new ones
Okay thanks. I normally don't want any old collectibles from this event, so I can just buy them for other user's purposes. I myself am only interested in the new Hot Balloon collectibles released this Fair.

As for the animations, it's a shame you don't have any new ones right now. I do have an idea for the jumping animation since you did use two characters in one commission for the jumping one.

Okay thanks. I normally don't want any old collectibles from this event, so I can just buy them for other user's purposes. I myself am only interested in the new Hot Balloon collectibles released this Fair.

As for the animations, it's a shame you don't have any new ones right now. I do have an idea for the jumping animation since you did use two characters in one commission for the jumping one.
Hmm
Maybe we could work something out?
I'm still not sure if I'll still be doing .. this whole thing but if you're interested just let me know!
(Also I'm personally not interested in the gradient balloons and could use my confetti to help you get the Hot ones in addition to art or something)

I could probably fill in with a bit of star fragments in particular, which color of star fragment are you looking for?

I basically only aimed for one blue star fragment to complete my top lineup but I might get spare throwbacks if I ever participated in more contests in this year's TBT Fair.

I could probably fill in with a bit of star fragments in particular, which color of star fragment are you looking for?

I basically only aimed for one blue star fragment to complete my top lineup but I might get spare throwbacks if I ever participated in more contests in this year's TBT Fair.
hmmmm to be honest I'm not sure yet but it'd probably be white or purple! not sure if I want to aim for star frags or the Mushroom stuff

hmmmm to be honest I'm not sure yet but it'd probably be white or purple! not sure if I want to aim for star frags or the Mushroom stuff
It's ok, just take your time. There's loads of time in the fair so no rush! 😀

Back