• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[CLOSED] GIFs for Collectibles/RLC

Thank you to the anon for getting me that TOy Hammer with the date I wanted ;O; I will draw you something if you want! In any case though, I am bumping this!

i am back once again 🥹 i'd love to trade you either hammer for a bonk gif if you're willing!

Hi! I'd like to offer a perfect cherries and/ or bananas for 2 surprise arts?
I can do a mix or 2 of each, let me know!

howdy I could offer a toy hammer, perfect pear, and banana for some art? :v

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like to offer a perfect cherries and/ or bananas for 2 surprise arts?
I can do a mix or 2 of each, let me know!
Oh heck yeah! :^D I'll take the two cherries, been wanting those!
I'll dm you rn!

Hi, could I trade in a durian for a surprise art?
Sure! Sounds good!
I'll dm you rn!

howdy I could offer a toy hammer, perfect pear, and banana for some art? :v
Yeah!
What kind of art would you like?

Sure!
If you're offering a Toy hammer, A Perfect Pear, and a Bananas, I can give you 3 pieces of art!
Let me know which items you're offering o:!
i can give you all 3! it's such a cute art style

Oh, okay! That's a lot of fruit LOL!
I'll be happy to send the three lychees your way once my Town Initiative posts get accepted (if you don't mind waiting?)

As for the art, do you only do human characters or do you do things like Pokémon (Wooper specifically) as well? Because if only human, I'd like surprise art, but if not, I'd definitely want one of those bonking gifs :D

Oh, okay! That's a lot of fruit LOL!
I'll be happy to send the three lychees your way once my Town Initiative posts get accepted (if you don't mind waiting?)

As for the art, do you only do human characters or do you do things like Pokémon (Wooper specifically) as well? Because if only human, I'd like surprise art, but if not, I'd definitely want one of those bonking gifs :D
hahaha ikr
I'm happy to wait!

And oh! Yeah, I can do non-human art too :^D I used to have a pokesona that was a wooper LOL
which bonking gifs would you like?

Back