Giveaway CLOSED - Giving Away DIYS & Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sorry for being vague haha, yeah I'm fairly new so I maybe have like 50 diys and I JUST bought the dlc so I have like 2 of the food recipes.

Bump. I've added a lot of DIYs and recipes over the past week so please take a look. I'm not sure how busy my weekend is going to be, but I should at least be able to do quick dropoffs and pickups.

im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

Bamboo floor lamp
Bamboo partition
Bamboo speaker
Bamboo wall
Carrot scones
Fruit-topped pancakes
Garden bench
Ironwood table
Palm-tree lamp
Pear tart
Pizza margherita
Sauna heater
Seafood pizza
Spaghetti napolitan
Underwater flooring
Underwater wall
Wild-wood wall

im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

Bamboo floor lamp
Bamboo partition
Bamboo speaker
Bamboo wall
Carrot scones
Fruit-topped pancakes
Garden bench
Ironwood table
Palm-tree lamp
Pear tart
Pizza margherita
Sauna heater
Seafood pizza
Spaghetti napolitan
Underwater flooring
Underwater wall
Wild-wood wall
Give me a couple minutes to turn on my Switch, and I can come right over. I also got a Windflower Wand DIY that I hadn't added to the list yet if you're interested.

Edit: I also have a Pear Pie recipe if you want it.

Edit 2: Ok, I need to sleep now. I'm not sure yet what my schedule will be like tomorrow, but I'll probably be available around 12 hours after the time of this edit.

Last edited:
Give me a couple minutes to turn on my Switch, and I can come right over. I also got a Windflower Wand DIY that I hadn't added to the list yet if you're interested.

Edit: I also have a Pear Pie recipe if you want it.

Edit 2: Ok, I need to sleep now. I'm not sure yet what my schedule will be like tomorrow, but I'll probably be available around 12 hours after the time of this edit.
sorry i missed you. i am interested in both of them.

im sorry that i keep missing you. im also interested in the coconut pancakes and the timber doorplate as well. i will be around all day.

Apple smoothie
Forest wall
Mushroom crepe
Mushroom potage
Pickled veggies
Pound cake
Pretzels
Veggie cupcakes
Wooden-knot wall

Apple smoothie
Forest wall
Mushroom crepe
Mushroom potage
Pickled veggies
Pound cake
Pretzels
Veggie cupcakes
Wooden-knot wall
Ok. I've got work and then I'll need to cook dinner so I'll hopefully be free about 12 hours from the time of this post.

Apple smoothie
Forest wall
Mushroom crepe
Mushroom potage
Pickled veggies
Pound cake
Pretzels
Veggie cupcakes
Wooden-knot wall
Ok, I should be free for the next couple of hours or so. I also have the recipes/DIYs for butter churn, cherry jam, and pear smoothie if you're interested.

May I have the stack of books please?
Currently looking for library items like a bookcase or even a book since I don't have those cataloged.

Ok. I should be available on and off for the next few hours if anyone wants anything.
May I have the stack of books please?
Currently looking for library items like a bookcase or even a book since I don't have those cataloged.
Sure! I currently have 1 book in my storage if you want it with the DIY.

Edit: I have just added mixed-fruits sandwich, timber doorplate, and tulip surprise box to the list.

Last edited:
Ok. I should be available on and off for the next few hours if anyone wants anything.

Edit: I have just added mixed-fruits sandwich, timber doorplate, and tulip surprise box to the list.

Edit: I have just added mixed-fruits sandwich, timber doorplate, and tulip surprise box to the li

Sorry I don't know how to reply so on my end I may have clicked reply too many times due to loading issues....
I would really want the book and it's diy (didn't even know it's also a diy )
I would also like the fruit sandwich as well? I'm available now

Sorry I don't know how to reply so on my end I may have clicked reply too many times due to loading issues....
I would really want the book and it's diy (didn't even know it's also a diy )
I would also like the fruit sandwich as well? I'm available now
Ok. Did you want to come to my island or for me to visit yours?

Edit: Sorry, the book doesn't have a DIY. I was referring to the stack of books DIY.

Ok. Did you want to come to my island or for me to visit yours?

Edit: Sorry, the book doesn't have a DIY. I was referring to the stack of books DIY.
Oh wow I need a book and the stack of books diy xmx.
I currently made a ln LF post about having a library theme house with some cozy theme mix in. Can I have the diy as well?
Also I can come to your island if it's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back