Giveaway CLOSED - Giving Away DIYS & Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should still have all of those. I try to remove anything given away right after the other person gets their requested items, but I'll admit that sometimes things fall through the cracks. Even then, I'd expect for only one or two items to be missing from your list at most.

I'll be around for the next hour or so if you want to get those now. Otherwise, it would have to be about 12-13 hours from the time of this post.
Aw poop, I missed you :c Can you give me a precise time (EST) to be ready for next?

I'll open up when you will be available later :)

Aw poop, I missed you :c Can you give me a precise time (EST) to be ready for next?
I should be free for the next couple of hours if you're also free. If not, then I'll mark those items as reserved for you, and we can try to meet up over the weekend.

Did you want to visit my island or have me visit yours? You can shop on my island if you want, but please don't pick up anything on the ground. I hate digging through my storage so I tend to just drop the stuff I think I'll need again soon.

New items, if you're interested:
Bonsai shelf
Salad
Wooden low table

Hey, can you please let me know if you still have any of these from the original post?
  • Aroma pot
  • Bamboo lunch box
  • Birdbath
  • Cherry jam
  • Coconut milk
  • Coconut pudding
  • Deer decoration
  • Document stack
  • Forbidden altar
  • Foxtail
  • French fries
  • Fruit wreath
  • Garden rock
  • Gold armor
  • Hanging glowing moss
  • Music stand
  • Natural garden chair
  • Peach surprise box
  • Pretzels
  • Shell speaker
  • Skateboard wall rack
  • Stacked bottle crates
  • Stacked magazines
  • Stone lion-dog
  • Zen-style stone
I have to go to bed now so I've marked your requested items as reserved. It looks like our time zones are very different so hopefully, we can find a time on the weekend when we're both free.

I should be free for the next couple of hours if you're also free. If not, then I'll mark those items as reserved for you, and we can try to meet up over the weekend.

Did you want to visit my island or have me visit yours? You can shop on my island if you want, but please don't pick up anything on the ground. I hate digging through my storage so I tend to just drop the stuff I think I'll need again soon.

New items, if you're interested:
Bonsai shelf
Salad
Wooden low table
Missed you again, is there any chance we could arrange something sooner? :c

And yes, I would like those new ones too, thank you :'3 As for who should come visit who, I am kinda interested in seeing your island, so perhaps I'll come there, unless you really want to see what mine is like :3

Missed you again, is there any chance we could arrange something sooner? :c

And yes, I would like those new ones too, thank you :'3 As for who should come visit who, I am kinda interested in seeing your island, so perhaps I'll come there, unless you really want to see what mine is like :3
I've reserved the 3 new items for you as well.

As for whether we can meet sooner, that depends on you. I'm usually available for an hour before work and a couple of hours in the evening. So far, you've posted around 1-2 AM and 11:30 AM in my time zone. I'll be available for about a hour right now if you're free.

I've reserved the 3 new items for you as well.

As for whether we can meet sooner, that depends on you. I'm usually available for an hour before work and a couple of hours in the evening. So far, you've posted around 1-2 AM and 11:30 AM in my time zone. I'll be available for about a hour right now if you're free.
Just saw this now, forgot to check in yesterday. I'm in the EST timezone, if that helps at all. <:3

Just saw this now, forgot to check in yesterday. I'm in the EST timezone, if that helps at all. <:3
I am too, but I have to leave for work in about 10 minutes. If your Switch is on RIGHT NOW, I can pull everything out of storage. Otherwise, I should be available again around 8 PM to 10 PM.

im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

Carrot scones
Fruit pizza
Ironwood cart
Ironwood cubboard
Mixed-fruits sandwich
Pear jam
Pull-apart bread
Pumpkin scones
Salade de carottes rapees
Seafood ajillo
Wooden chair
Wooden chest
Wooden full-length mirror
Wooden-mosaic wall
Wooden simple bed
Wooden table mirror

im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

Carrot scones
Fruit pizza
Ironwood cart
Ironwood cubboard
Mixed-fruits sandwich
Pear jam
Pull-apart bread
Pumpkin scones
Salade de carottes rapees
Seafood ajillo
Wooden chair
Wooden chest
Wooden full-length mirror
Wooden-mosaic wall
Wooden simple bed
Wooden table mirror
Give me a couple of minutes, and I'll boot up my Switch and come over.

Edit: Ok, I've pulled everything out of storage. Please go ahead and send the Dodo code.

Last edited:
hello, could i possibly get these recipes? you can visit my island to drop them off ^^
-golden piggy bank
-honeycomb flooring
-modelling clay

I don't usually bump the thread during the work week, but I'm running low on storage space again, and I got a lot of new DIYs/recipes from a villager hunt. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get a new sisterly villager, but maybe the random move-in will be a sisterly.

Apple smoothie
Carp on a cutting board
Carrot-tops curry
Cherry jam
Frosted pretzels
Frozen fence
Fruit wreath
Log bench
Log chair
Log extra-long sofa
Natural garden table
Orange wall