• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Closed Indefinitely

Are you enjoying AC:NL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will edit this post, I will reply to everyone in this thread that has posted so far. Please bare with me because I just received a lot of messages too. xD

To everyone in the thread, I can only order 12 items per every delivery (I believe it's sometime around 9am and 5pm) so some of you may need to wait a bit but I will be able to fill all orders. If that's okay with you please let me know and I will put forth the order as it stands I will go by post order for priority as it is the most fair way to go about it. However, if I already have the item on hand I will more than gladly make the trade as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding. :3

whereiskellie - I have some of the regal stuff already, I will put your order through and let you know when I've got the items.

I can just give you all the money up front and take what you have now and collect the other stuff tomorrow or something. let me empty my bags and come over. Did you get the added part with the paper tigers?

I've finished ordering for whereiskellie, Brainy, Weisty, Dzlan, and WhitneyLeigh23. I will PM each of you when I receive your items in the mail.

I am currently working on dexterminate88, fox's, and Lekti.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can just give you all the money up front and take what you have now and collect the other stuff tomorrow or something. let me empty my bags and come over. Did you get the added part with the paper tigers?

Yeah, I ordered about 6 or 7 already. Didn't know they were so popular. xD

Could I order these? :3
alpine chair
alpine kitchen cart
alpine low table
alpine panel
= 20,000 bells
[I can get you the bells as soon as you'd like]
FC: 2793-1040-9289

I would like the Dig Site Floor and the Balloon Bed.

I take it you want 7,500 bells for the bed, but what for the floor?

insanityingirlform - sure, let me fill the other orders and I will get to yours. I should have all the orders filled by tomorrow, Friday at the latest. If this is okay with you please add me to your friends list. :3

Eridan Ampora - I have someone interested in the balloon bed at the moment if they fall through i'll let you know. I'm asking for 5,000 bells for the dig site floor.

- - - Post Merge - - -

they are super cutte <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

tell me when your gate is open please

I'm just waiting on 3 of your items. They should be in the mail when I save and quit then relog.

WELL.

I'm interested in all this. No rush.
sea captain's coat
waitress dress
imperial pants
lite polka skirt
military pants (military look)
royal shorts
frog cap
maple umbrella
spinning wheel - 3,500 bells

(I can offset with one pitfall, hah!)

Uh I'm interested in the KK song if no one else wants it. No rush at all for me. I'll take it whenever you're free.

Hey there!

Could you order me the following:

Range - 2,500 Bells
Bathtub - 4,800 Bells
Bucket - 1,000 Bells
Spa Chairs - 1,000 Bells
Dishwasher - 2,500 Bells
Fireplace - 4,000 Bells

It's a total of 15,800 Bells, but I'll round it up to 25,000 Bells because it's quite a few items.

whereiskellie, brainy, Dzlan, Weisty, and WhitneyLeigh23 your orders are complete. Please let me know when I can come by your town and drop off your goods.

I am currently working on filling dexterminate88, Lekti, and insanityingirlform's orders.

Drifloon - Hi again! x3 I'll get that stuff ordered. Can you offer on all of them as a group?

TheBirdBag - Thank you so much, I put a lot of work into it and was hoping it would be really easy and appealing for everyone to look at. Heh. I'll put you on the first page with a tally for the 10k. :3 I'll order your exotic bed right now. I should have it tomorrow.

NinjaNin - I can order the K.K. songs through the catalog. I'll order one for you and get it to you tomorrow if you're still interested.

Sure How many songs do you have? I wouldnt mind getting a few if you have them. Be willing to pay 12,000 for the songs. Thanks

Hey there!

Could you order me the following:

Range - 2,500 Bells
Bathtub - 4,800 Bells
Bucket - 1,000 Bells
Spa Chairs - 1,000 Bells
Dishwasher - 2,500 Bells
Fireplace - 4,000 Bells

It's a total of 15,800 Bells, but I'll round it up to 25,000 Bells because it's quite a few items.

I'll get your stuff ordered tonight and have it to you tomorrow. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure How many songs do you have? I wouldnt mind getting a few if you have them. Be willing to pay 12,000 for the songs. Thanks

I only have the one at the moment but I will have K.K. Ragtime this Saturday/Sunday. (Assuming you can still request songs).

Thank you! You'll post here when you're ready, I assume?

I will post here and PM you when your items are ready. :] If it's all the same to you I'd like to drop them off in your town as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Question to everyone, would it be simpler to put the fortune cookie items / nintendo items in it's own spoiler so it's easier for you to see right away or is it fine the way it currently is?

Speaking of Nintendo items:

Fire Flower
kart
Virtual Boy
Bill Blaster

I can give 75,000 bells for all of them, but can gladly give more if you want! I'll be able to trade probably in a day so I'll vm you when I'm ready :) Thanks!

Back