• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop [CLOSED] ✿ New Leaf Shop: Items - Island - Sets - DLCs - Tools ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are interested in any of the items in the first message you prices. Transfer TBT to my account, add me, open your twon and I go with the items :)

Alright. I think I've changed my mind for the time being, but I'll definitely come back if I need something!

How many items for a collectable orange?

If you do not accept the orange, sorry for asking! O:

Hello :3
Could I please buy a few items? I would like golden shovel, golden can, afternoon tea set, throwing beans, normal ABD, snow bunny and birthday cake for 700 TBT. Would that be ok?

Hello :3
Could I please buy a few items? I would like golden shovel, golden can, afternoon tea set, throwing beans, normal ABD, snow bunny and birthday cake for 700 TBT. Would that be ok?

Sure, but I was not online when you wrote. I hope we can meet today :)

Could I buy throwing beans please? 100 bells right? :)

Last edited:
Sure, but I was not online when you wrote. I hope we can meet today :)

Oh yes hehe by the time I had decided what I wanted you had gone offline hehe. I am available now though ^^ I am glad I checked back. I have never sent TBT before though but I think I know how to do it. I shall add you now and just confirm when you are ready for me to send the TBT over and when you are ready for me to come over. Thank you.

I can go to your town now.

Could I please buy a few items? I would like golden shovel, golden can, afternoon tea set, throwing beans, normal ABD, snow bunny and birthday cake for 700 TBT.

Transfer TBT bells, I'll get your items. Add me and open your town :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back