• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop [CLOSED] ✿ New Leaf Shop: Items - Island - Sets - DLCs - Tools ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. Transfer 200 TBT to my count, add me and i can go in a minute, thanks :)

Ok. Transfer TBT and item, add me and open your town. I can go in a minute :)

I am sorry I just found another trade for a different item..as soon as I get 100 TBT I will be contacting you if you still have Bureom. Sending you orange as a thank you and sorry.

could i please buy a golden rod?? thanks!!

EDIT: ah nevermind, i don't exactly need this item haha
sorry!

Last edited:
I am sorry I just found another trade for a different item..as soon as I get 100 TBT I will be contacting you if you still have Bureom. Sending you orange as a thank you and sorry.

No problem, do not worry. You command your soul back and we talked later :)

. 24-hour-shop ABD

for 100TBT? Please PM when you are available. Thanks!

Last edited:
Can I buy the Birthday cake, Birthday candles and Birthday sign? That's 300 TBT bells altogether right?

Can I buy the Birthday cake, Birthday candles and Birthday sign? That's 300 TBT bells altogether right?

Sure. Transfer TBT to my count and add me. Open your town and i go in a minute, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back