• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop [CLOSED] ✿ New Leaf Shop: Items - Island - Sets - DLCs - Tools ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get the Cool Globe and Sushi Roll, please?

Could I get the Cool Globe and Sushi Roll, please?

Ok, transfer 200 TBT to my count, add me and open your town, i can come in two minutes, thanks :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill take the birthday set, all the pink carnations, and all the pink tulips for my green candy, deal?

Is too much by one collectibles, sorry.

Ill take the birthday set, all the pink carnations, and all the pink tulips for my green candy, deal?
deal?

- - - Post Merge - - -

how about just the birthday set for the green candy?

I'd be interested in buying one each of the cardboard items you have-- the bed, table, chair, closet and sofa. I understand that this is 500 TBT bells, and I will work on sending these to you if this is acceptable. Please bare with me as I have never done this before D:

deal?

- - - Post Merge - - -

how about just the birthday set for the green candy?

Birthday set are 6 items, i think the green candy, it would be just about 400, 4 item.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd be interested in buying one each of the cardboard items you have-- the bed, table, chair, closet and sofa. I understand that this is 500 TBT bells, and I will work on sending these to you if this is acceptable. Please bare with me as I have never done this before D:

Sure. Write me when I online :)

Sure. Write me when I online :)

Ah you're online now! :D Could I buy one of each of the cardboard items you have- bed, table, chair, closet and sofa? c: And do you have the full zodiac set? If so I'd like to buy that too c:

850 TBT bells, correct? :)

Last edited:
Ah you're online now! :D Could I buy one of each of the cardboard items you have- bed, table, chair, closet and sofa? c: And do you have the full zodiac set? If so I'd like to buy that too c:

850 TBT bells, correct? :)

Sure :) Transfer TBT to my count, add me and open your town. I go in a two minutes, thanks :)

aiye, cancel my order. I have to leave now, we can do it another day hopefully ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back