• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop [CLOSED] ✿ New Leaf Shop: Items - Island - Sets - DLCs - Tools ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I purchase a Golden axe and a normal Crown please? 200 TBT right?

Heya! Do you still have a Berliner, Sushi Roll, Yule Log, and Royal Crown that I could buy from you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! Could I also add a Hibiscus and a General's Fan to that order?

Can I purchase a Golden axe and a normal Crown please? 200 TBT right?

Sure, transfer 200 TBT to my count, add me and open your town :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heya! Do you still have a Berliner, Sushi Roll, Yule Log, and Royal Crown that I could buy from you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! Could I also add a Hibiscus and a General's Fan to that order?

Mmmm... what items in total like you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you still have the afternoon tea set and the tteok plate?

Are available :)

Sure, transfer 200 TBT to my count, add me and open your town :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mmmm... what items in total like you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are available :)

Sorry I'm not really sure what you're asking.. ;^^ The items I would like are: the Berliner, Sushi Roll, Yule Log, Royal Crown, Hibiscus, and a General's Fan, please. :)

Sorry I'm not really sure what you're asking.. ;^^ The items I would like are: the Berliner, Sushi Roll, Yule Log, Royal Crown, Hibiscus, and a General's Fan, please. :)

Transfer 550 TBT to my count, add me and open your town. I can come in a minute :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

These prices for art doh! Outrageous.

If you do not buy it seems outrageous, you are not obligated.

Transfer 550 TBT to my count, add me and open your town. I can come in a minute :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you do not buy it seems outrageous, you are not obligated.

Thank you! I'll send the money and add you! I'll let you know when my gates have been opened!

Throwing beans, afternoon tea set and little crown please

That comes out to 300 TBT, am I right?

Ok, I will take the afternoon tea set and the tteok plate for 200 TBT! I will send it to you now and open up my gates ASAP!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, I will actually wait until you are online!

Ok, I will take the afternoon tea set and the tteok plate for 200 TBT! I will send it to you now and open up my gates ASAP!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, I will actually wait until you are online!

I online now. Transfer TBT bells and i can go now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back