• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop [CLOSED] ✿ New Leaf Shop: Items - Island - Sets - DLCs - Tools ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, good. may i please buy just the tree-stump chair? my apologies, i changed my mind about the sailboat model.

Enjoy :) Thanks you too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah, good. may i please buy just the tree-stump chair? my apologies, i changed my mind about the sailboat model.

Of course, no problem. Transfer TBT, add me and i can go in a minute :)

OK, i have added your FC, and will transfer the bells shortly.
um... i apologize once again, but would it be too troubling for me to buy the hydrangea bed off of you as well, if it has not yet been purchased? ah, i should of thought this out thoroughly before posting. please forgive me.

ah, also, i assume you will be coming to my town... my town's name is Egbert.

No problem, you can buy hindrangea bed. Yes, i go to your town :)

okay, thank you very much!

my town's gates are now open, there are spaces to place the items, and i have transfered the bells into your account.

ill take the weeding set omg!!
can i reserve it tho? cant trade atm

Can I buy a golden net?

Sure :) Transfer TBT bells to my count, add me and open your town. I can go now :)

Sure :) Transfer TBT bells to my count, add me and open your town. I can go now :)
My town name is Io and my Name on there is 7. Thanks!

Eggplant cow, Cucumber horse, Yule log, Yut board
400TBT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back