• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop [CLOSED] ✿ New Leaf Shop: Items - Island - Sets - DLCs - Tools ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
im on! but you seem to be offline
ill transfer the bells over though ^^

May I buy 2 of the Newsprint helmet for 200 TBT? Btw your shop is one of my favorites! I really like looking at all the unorderable DCL items and other items you have in stock

next time you are online, could i buy a dango and a box of chocolates?

I online now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I buy 2 of the Newsprint helmet for 200 TBT? Btw your shop is one of my favorites! I really like looking at all the unorderable DCL items and other items you have in stock

Thanks :blush: Of course, you can. Write me when i online :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

could i buy 1 golden can please c:

Sure, if you online now, transfer tbt, add me and open your town. I can go now :)

Paid, and gates open! You can drop near the board (sorry about the mess haha 8'D)

Hello! I'd like to accept your offer for the 7-11 set however your inbox is full and I would like to ask you some noob questions haha. Brb in half an hour from this post.

Hello! I'd like to accept your offer for the 7-11 set however your inbox is full and I would like to ask you some noob questions haha. Brb in half an hour from this post.

Sorry :blush: You can send me mp now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back