• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Judy or Diana
FT see villagers below or dm me to negotiate!

desperately looking for snake, curlos, tom or bones! cannot offer too much atm, i have star fragments

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Please help me find my dreamies. <3 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
Willing to trade bells, pink/orange/black roses, materials, and some nmt. I also have Sherb and Bluebear I am willing to part with.
----

Maple (ult. dreamie)

Bunnie
Diana
Judy
Marshal
Beau

Lolly

Last edited:
[LF] Merry - I’m looking at adding Merry to my island as a surprise to my girlfriend because she was her favorite villager in Pocket Camp. I currently only have 9 NMT, but I have various other things I can offer in compensation like in game bells, 5 gold ore, 5 scrap parts, some blue hybrids, DIY recipes you may not have that I can make, etc. Thanks!

Merry's moving out in my town - I could sell her to you for 8 NMT

[LF] Merry or Stitches - I’m looking at adding Merry to my island as a surprise to my girlfriend because she was her favorite villager in Pocket Camp.Stitches is just one of my own personal dreamiss. I currently only have 10 NMT, but I have various other things I can offer in compensation along with the NMT like in game bells, 5 gold ore, 5 scrap parts, some blue hybrids, DIY recipes you may not have that I can make, etc. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Merry's moving out in my town - I could sell her to you for 8 NMT

I didn’t see this before I restarted my own but yes definitely I would love to have her!

[LF] Merry or Stitches - I’m looking at adding Merry to my island as a surprise to my girlfriend because she was her favorite villager in Pocket Camp.Stitches is just one of my own personal dreamiss. I currently only have 10 NMT, but I have various other things I can offer in compensation along with the NMT like in game bells, 5 gold ore, 5 scrap parts, some blue hybrids, DIY recipes you may not have that I can make, etc. Thanks!

I didn’t see this before I restarted my own but yes definitely I would love to have her!

Ok, I'll just get a dodo code set up!

I'm looking for Chow! Not sure what I have to offer but if you have him I'm sure we can work something out :D

Looking for:

Dobie
Molly
Kyle
Whitney
Erik

I can offer Nook Mile Tickets!

I'd rather avoid Amiibo force-out's. I know the glitch was supposed to be fixed, but since some people are still experiencing issues I'd rather be safe than sorry!
im looking for someone to fill my snooty slot: Diana, Judy, Whitney, Freya, Tiffany, or Vivian!

I can offer 20+ NMT
LF Audie, Papi, and Whitney! Can trade bells, NMT or I have Wolfgang and Sherb!!

I have Wolfgang! Do you have any villagers for trade/NMT?

hello, i have an original, non-amibo, naturally moving out whitney in my thread here! :) also looking for kiki in exchange for her (i don't time travel, so you'd have to wait a day for me to redeem kiki if you don't mind).

LF:

Diana
Merengue
Genji
Lily
Zucker
Julian
Skye
Gayle
Cookie
Peanut
Whitney