• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Pekoe! I have a free plot today if anyone has her. 💕 Willing to trade whatever nook miles/gold I have.

Hey all! My partner really wants Roscoe so putting out feelers for him. Have plenty I can trade in exchange. (Also after Raymond, but understand the competition!)

I have him for trade! He's not in boxes, so still needing to be cycled out. I'd be looking for around 50 NMT for him. DM me if you're interested!

Looking for Dom! Can offer NMT or IGB.

I just reset my island and am looking to be reunited with this little cutie. I won't have space right away since I need to work through the story first and will be taking my other villagers back from cyclers, but feel free to drop a PM so we can work something out!

I also will have Phoebe and Sparro moving out in the near future so feel free to PM about them too.

Still looking for Dom! I should have space later today. I also am looking for either Apollo or Avery, but Dom is my priority right now. Thanks!

edit: got sherb & audie! just looking for raymond now and I can trade marshal for him or any other villager.

Last edited:
looking for rosie the cat and ruby the rabbit! i have tbt bells, +50 NMT, some igb millions, hybrids and an empty plot right now! please let me know if you're interested 💗
if you're still looking for rosie i have her for sale!

Not completely sure how this works but looking for Alice if anyone has her.
I have Flo, Bam, Sylvana, and Jeremiah that I could trade

Last edited:
LF: Any of these, just need one! Fauna, Marina, Maple, Merengue
Can trade Zucker, Ike, and Becky or some NMT (like ten im broke).
Post automatically merged:

Looking for Zucker, Stitches, Merengue, Judy, Diana, and Freya! ;w;

Can do 10-30 NMT or I have Reneigh, Elmer, Flip, Murphy, Curt, Flurry, and Flora.
I have Zucker, not in boxes though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back