• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Jay & Joey <3 Please send me a message if you have one moving out!

Last edited:
LF: Muffy & Blanche

Can pay with TBT when it's back online
I have Blanche
Post automatically merged:

LF Julian, Scoot, Mint and Olivia - Julian is my top priority rn as I’d like him for my 10th move in! Offering nmt and tbt (when it comes back). Also have hybrid hyacinths, pansies, cosmos.
I have both Julian and Scoot

I'm looking for Kyle or Lucky! Kyle is definitely preferred! I'm offering 100k bells and can get more if wanted ^^

Looking for Raymond, I have open plot. Cannot offer his absurd usual price of nmt, I do have lots of blue windflowers and some pink ones.

Last edited:
Hello! Goose is will be in boxes soon! Does anyone want him? I have given him some clothes(mostly those shape glasses)/furniture(podium) though..

Edit: he's taken now!

Last edited:
I'm looking for Coco, Molly or Melba! I can trade Marshal, Flurry or Bonbon.

I'm looking for Coco, Molly or Melba! I can trade Marshal, Flurry or Bonbon.
melba is available! no purchase necessary, tho if you have the cutting board DIY or some extra bells I wouldn't say no! i just want her to go to a good home

LF:
Anhka
Audie
Ketchup
Pashmina
Dotty
Merengue

Hey! I'm looking for Yuka, Olivia, Annalise, Cookie, Skye, Lily, Chrissy, Judy, Pekoe, Merengue, and Diana

looking for pietro, merengue, or cookie!

can offer NMTs

Hi! I have merengue in boxes right now! Find my auction here!

hello, i'm looking for sherb! can pay either IGB (2.26 mil) or NMT (50) or a combo.
would prefer to adopt before payment as i've been scammed before!
still looking for sherb! can up the NMT count to 60!

edit: i have now adopted sherb!!! i can die happy now

Last edited:
LF Coco and Audie.
Fair prices please.

Last edited:
Hello friends!

I'm looking for Ricky or Static, I don't have much but I'd really like for a chance for one of them to be on my island, they are dreamies of mine. Thank you in advance for your time! I do have an open plot for them.

LF: Judy or Raymond. Dm if you they ping to leave~

Offer: Julian or Lucky. -Originals-

Looking for Annalisa! Don't have many NMTs so if any kind soul happens to be getting rid of her and doesn't mind sharing since she isn't uber popular, I'd be super grateful. ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back