• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for sherb eventually.... I really think i would like him. I do have to move out one specific villager before I can do it though, so it may take some time

Looking for: Kiki, Deirdre, and Cleo.

for trade: Winnie, Mitzi, Croque, Blaire, Kyle, Lobo, Bianca, Leopold, Fuchsia, Bud, Yuka, and Quillson.

I can pay in NMT, TBT, or IGB. I will give really high offers for NMT or IGB so please contact me. I can also trade for fishing bait, star fragments, gold, and any hybrid in the game.
*update* Still looking as of 11/25/20

Last edited:
Looking for: Vivian, Raymond, Kiki, Fauna, Diana, Deirdre, Bones, and Bob.

for trade: Winnie, Leopold, Mitzi, Billy, Croque, and Cranston.

I can pay in NMT, TBT, or IGB. I will give really high offers for NMT or IGB so please contact me. I can also trade for fishing bait, star fragments, gold, and any hybrid in the game.
What would your highest bid for fauna be?

Someone please take Reneigh! She's 100% original and already in boxes. I really don't want to void her.

edit: voided her after hours of waiting

Last edited:
Hello! I'm new to posting here, but I've been lurking over my mom's shoulder forever. (my mom is Leeloo55; she's helping me out here!).

Can someone help me find Tom, Rudy, Tangy, or Kitty? I can offer Bells, any songs, and NMT. My mom helped me get the bells & nmts . (also i would TT to open plots as needed.)

Thank you!
If you are still looking I have rudy in boxes

Hey ~
Anyone looking for Naomi by any chance? Have her in boxes right now. Still original ~
I don't need much, maybe just a few NMT :)
Dm me if you like and want her ~

Would like Dom! I don't have a currently open plot at the moment, but I can offer 15~ NMT, 5 normal star fragments and bells for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back